• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Throttle Cable

Still no luck. The part number provided by RonD does not fit a 1990 Ranger 4.0L according to all I can find on the internet. NTSB issued a recall #89V234000 Dec 11, 1989 for sticking throttle cables on this vehicle with this motor. The fix was a revised air inlet tube to increase the...
  2. Throttle Cable

I'm sure you are correct. I don't spend much time under the hood of this vehicle so i may not be accurately describing, but the first time, the cruise control cable got stuck and they had to cut a cable. Now I have in the shop because it lost complete power. Engine starts and runs, but no...
  3. Throttle Cable

I need some help locating a replacement throttle cable for my 1990 Ranger with the 4.0L. Apparently there are two cables, and one malfunctioned several years ago and left me stranded. Towed to the Ford dealership and their "fix" was to cut the cable with some wire cutters and leave it with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad