• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. spaceranger

Lift kit Shock Selection

Greetings y'all. Been reading up on different forums, our lift kit article, and shock selection article but still feeling confused about shock selection, especially with out ambiguous the options are in online stores. 1986 ext cab 4wd ranger, Scored some skyjacker 4in rear lift leaf springs...
  2. spaceranger

Poor Acceleration Fixed - Bucking, jerking, etc… Fuel Pump!

BLUF: In-tank low pressure fuel pump/ sending unit caused no acceleration beyond light touch on the gas. Figured I’d post here because I’ve seen a few threads with no final updates of 2.9l owners having identical issues, but disappearing without a final update (perhaps after having fixed… or...
  3. spaceranger

Off-roading in the Northeast?

Any good locations in the northeast? I can’t seem to sift out all the snowmobile/atv only off-road adventures from my research. Located in Connecticut but happy to take a weekend adventure to anywhere around the NE. Particularly looking for something easy and scenic. Thanks in advance.
  4. spaceranger

Rear Window Sizes Through the Generations

After doing some scouring of this forum and the lesser others, it seems there is no good resource about how the sizes of rear windows work through the generations/years. Ext cab is different than regular cab, and different groups of those cabs exist throughout the generations. (Though there is a...
  5. spaceranger

Comfiest 4x4 Lift?

Have returned to the classic lift guide every once in a while to discern good advice for lifts on these trucks, but can't seem to find much information on people's opinions on ride quality + comfiness. I love a bouncy suspension, and while I know any lift is going to stiffen the ride up a...
  6. spaceranger

Long time listener first time caller.

Been hanging around these forums since high school when I had my first truck, Isabella, a '96 4-banger ranger. Lean mean indestructible machine. Been looking for a square body for years and finally just grabbed an '86 V6 Extended Cab 4x4 from Georgia. Drove it 14 hours up the coast to the cold...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad