• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Forlorn

How do you flat tow a bronco 2?

I need to flat tow my b2 today about 25 miles; I got a manual with a manual transfer case; if I throw both into neutral, should I be good to transport it by dolly?
  2. Forlorn

Exhaust system questions

I need to find the exhaust manifold to exhaust system parts, so 28362 and 92690 for the 2.8l b2; I can't find anything online; if anyone has any idea where I could get these, that would be a big help.
  3. Forlorn

Toyo Koygo (TK5) shifter has lots of free play, looking for rebuild kit or such.

I have an 85 b2 with the Tk5 trans. It's got a lot of free play in the shifter just from the bearing, or whatever is in it is worn out. I can only find a rebuild kit for the Mazda M5OD trans shifter(which I have tried and it's completely different). If anyone has any input on where I can find a...
  4. Forlorn

How would you wire up a tachometer?

I figured I'd need one and never installed one before, so any help would be appreciated. Specifically, how would you wire it to your ignition coil negative wire if that's where it connects? and how does that look?
  5. Forlorn

How to adjust Idle on 2.8 v6?

I got an 85 bronco ii that I am fixing up as a project car, got the car running now it's adjusting the high idle, it probably idles around 2k at the moment when it should be 800-900 is what the hood label says. being new to carbed engines this looks like a lot to me, anyways I was on step num...
  6. Forlorn

Idle speed adjustment

Was curious as I am pretty new to doing anything with carbs, but I was curious as my idle speed is set pretty high, at least around 2k revs. I was wondering if I can get a simple procedure explained to me to adjust it, with possibly any pictures that would be appreciated.
  7. Forlorn

Sudden Positive Camber after lifting.

Recently I picked up an 85 ford bronco ii 2.8 manual with the 5-speed and have been working on getting it road worthy again. Next problem after the horrendous engine timing from the previous owner or whoever is my positive camber change. Literally just lifted it so I can get the tires off and...
  8. Forlorn

Bronco II Ignition Coil wire fallen off and won't start?

Hello! So I recently picked up a 1985 Ford bronco 2 2.8l v6 as more of a project vehicle I can learn from. Either way, used to run, but now it doesn't after I gave it a tuneup lol so I'm trying to track down what got it not starting, So, I've checked for spark on sparkplugs got em, got...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad