• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2011 rear end in a 1994?

Will a 2011 rear end from a 2wd be a direct bolt in to a 1994 2wd? Both have the same gears. Would like to get an idea before I have it shipped. I know the disc brakes will need to be plumbed in. both are 8.8.
  2. Mustang Rear Disc Question

PM sent
  3. 4wd tow hooks

Did 1993-1998 4wd rangers come with tow hooks in the front from the factory? If they did or you added them, please post a picture.
  4. Mustang Rear Disc Question

This is great information... Thank you.
  5. Mustang Rear Disc Question

I will be pulling the rear this weekend. Hopefully everything is still there.
  6. Mustang Rear Disc Question

I have a 94 2wd, super cab ranger Splash that I am upgrading the brakes on it. The fronts have been converted to '95 2 piston disc brakes. I am working on the rear now. Plans are to install Mustang rear disc set up. The ranger does not have ABS. Who has done this conversion and what are your...
  7. Looking for Brake lines...

1994 Ranger, non-ABS. I am looking for replacement brake line that goes from the master cylinder to the left front T-block. Has anyone found these, other then in a junk yard? I tried to make one but no success. What have you done for a replacement?
  8. '94 Ranger 2wd front brake upgrade issues

1994 Ranger Super Cab Splash 2wd 4.0L, auto I am upgrading the front single piston caliper to dual piston calipers. Spindles came from a 1997 Ranger Supercab 2wd 3.0L, auto (Not a Splash or StepSide) Ball joints, calipers, caliper brakes, brake pads, brake lines, bearings, spindles, and grease...
  9. '94 2wd Dual Piston Brake Upgrade question

Yes. It was the only one they had one in stock. The picture on their website didn't show the full end the line bolts into. It just showed a good view of the end where the BANJO fitting went to.
  10. 1994 Ranger 2WD - Source For Front Disc Brake Splash/Dust Shields.

I have a set at the house from a 94. I also have a set from a 97. both 2wd. I can get pictures this evening if you need them for reference. There are several in a salvage yard down here in SC. I am doing a brake upgrade on the front of my ranger and won't need them most likely.
  11. '94 2wd Dual Piston Brake Upgrade question

I am starting the dual piston brake upgrade on my '94 Splash, 2wd, non ABS. I sourced most of the parts from a '97 2wd Ranger. Rotors, calipers and pads will be bought new. My question is with the front left brake line. The write up states to use the brake line from a '97 non ABS Ranger for...
  12. I've gotten my Splash back...

Okay here’s an update so far… Pulled the bed and replaced the fuel sending unit. Cleaned the lines and new filter. Found a few wiring issues and got them straight, thank to the members here. Some fresh gas and she fired right up. She had a bad water pump, so tore that of and replaced everything...
  13. I've gotten my Splash back...

She is, just needs TLC
  14. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

Parts house asked me if it was a standard or reverse flow pump. Guess I will pull it first and have them match it up. I know it has heavy duty cooling because of the window sticker.
  15. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

Okay, we’ll thank you for everyone’s help. I picked up the noid lights. All the injects get signal. I did find the plug wires crossed at the coil pack. Explains why it would run. Put them to how they should be and she fired right up. Next problem is the water pump…
  16. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

Thanks, RonD. If the wiring isn't wrong, I will do gas spray test. I'm sure I have a spray bottle around somewhere.
  17. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

RobbieD, thanks for that diagram. When I replaced the wires, I did them one at a time, but I remember the # 6 wire was in a different position on the coil pack then what your drawing indicates. If so, that would mean at least two of the wires are off. That may explain the backfire I had when I...
  18. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

I tried starter fluid, it tried to start, but backfired. Blew off some vacuum lines.
  19. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

I will have to order one and see where that brings me.
  20. 1994 4.0L will not run... need help please

Okay, I have a 1994 Ext. cab splash. 4.0L, Auto, 198,000 miles. It's been sitting for 5 years. I have removed the gas tank and cleaned out. I have replaced the fuel pump and sending unit. New fuel filter. The fuel lines have all been drained. I am getting fresh fuel to the fuel rail. New...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad