• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pictures of 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0L OHC Engine Throttle Body Cover Trim

Hello, can anyone send me some pictures of the throttle body cover trim for the 1993 4.0l OHV engine? Mine was missing when I got the truck and I want to try to make one, thank you ahead of time.
  2. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

I recently put a new long block in my 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd 4.0 l V6. when I first put it all together and tried to start it for the first time it fired right up, no hesitation or anything. Still today is starts right up but runs like you got 3 spark plug wires off. It jerks, it has no power...
  3. 1993 Vacuum diagram 4.0 ohv v6

I am in desperate need of a diagram that a dummy can read. I have a 1993 Ford Ranger 2door extended cab xlt 4.0l v6 5 speed manual. I have replaced the engine with a long block from Jegs and I think I have the vacuum lines corret but it does not always run good. I cant get the 900 RPM to stay...
  4. Oil dip stick tube

OK, I messed up, I have a 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0 truck. I am in the process of putting a remanufactured long block in it. I forgot to put the oil dip stick tube back in and now I have the engine back I and transmission and I have no idea how to put the tube back in or even the way it is supposed...
  5. Oil filter thread insert

Hello, I am putting a brand new long block 4.0l OHV in my 1993 ford ranger. The new engine came with a 90 degree insert for the oil filter meaning the oil filter will dump oil everywhere when removed, I have the adapter to put on the engine to make the filter hang straight down making it less...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad