• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SoCo66

96 XLT Ext Cab "Body Lift" options

So somewhat of a newb when it comes to modifying my '96 Ranger XLT 4x4 and am just putting together a shopping list... My intent is to put a 3" body lift kit on 'er (Protune Suspension's 3" full body lift kit), but then... I'd also like to eliminate the stock rake (adding 1.5" Leveling Coil...
  2. SoCo66

A (brief?) intro re: my 1996 Ranger

Greetings all: Purchased locally (in Pueblo, CO) in May 2003, my 1996 Ford Ranger XLT Extended Cab 4.0L was then seven years old with approximately, 122,500 miles showing on the odo. While fully functional at the time, it showed cosmetic signs of having been well-used (but not abused) over...
  3. SoCo66

1996 Ranger Cruise Control Swith(es) Replacement

Greetings all! Though new here, I've owned my 1996 Ranger 4x4 XLT since 2001 when it was purchased as an errand/junk runner 2nd vehicle. In 2004 my daily driver was T-boned/totaled and, out of necessity, the Ranger became my DD 'til 2014 when it was once again relegated to occasional...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad