• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger 1994 fuse

Can someone tell me which fuse is for my mad sensor I ran a code scan and it said Mass Air Flow signal is/was low or grounded so will I have to change my air flow sensor or is there something else I could do
  2. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger ac compressor not working/ not engaging

I bought a whole new ac compressor and it’s not working my old one wasn’t working either, when you press the ac button the compressor doesn’t engage and spin like it’s suppose to and I have no clue what to do with it
  3. Mikeosaji

Big problem don’t know what to do

So I’m having a problem with my 94 Ford ranger v6 4L everytime I am pushing my gas all the way to the floor it hesitates over and over sitting at 25 mph not going up at all when I hold my foot on there it’s like I’m pushing on the gas and pulling off over and over again and about 7 seconds in of...
  4. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger dash

is there ANY way I can get a new dash board or can I make my own becuase my dash drive max is 85 and I’m always going past that I would think there are no already manufactured kinds becuase I can’t find any but does anyone know what I could do?
  5. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger 1994 xlt 4.0L V6

Does anybody know the best engine for a engine swap? I’m not looking for the best engine with the most horsepower just an engine that has more horsepower that I can still be able to modify. Budget 3 to 4 thousand thought about ls engine but need opinions
  6. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger air intake problems

So after I put an aftermarket cold air intake on my truck it started to lose almost all rpms limes would press on the gas and barely get any acceleration. I never did reset my cpu in my truck, but does anyone else have a clue why it would do that?
  7. Mikeosaji

Ford ranger!!

Project car working on a sleeper 1994 Ford ranger v6 4L xlt
  8. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger gas flooring problem

Does anyone have any idea why in my Ford ranger 1994 6cyl, 4L when I floor the gas pedal my Rpms drop and there is barely any response in the truck? It’s perfectly fine until I floor it and then no response does anyone have an idea to fix this?
  9. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger 6cyl 4L turbo,supercharger

Does anyone know where I’ll be able to see if my truck is capable of having a turbo or supercharger on it and also where is the best place to get them or should I just get a universal one? Are there any vidoes of people doing this on a Ford ranger 1994 6cyl 4L
  10. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger air intake connection

Can someone tell me why there is a connection from there is a connection from the air intake box to the manifold in a Ford ranger 1994 and if I need it
  11. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger compressor clutch

Anyone know how to fix a locked clutch on ac compressor Ford ranger 1994 or would I need to buy a whole nother one?
  12. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger tune question

Hey does anyone know where and what the best tuner is for a Ford ranger 1994 v6 4Liter? I put a new intake on my truck and I’m getting WAY more air into the engine and as of right now my truck can’t handle it until it’s tuned.
  13. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger

So after I put my aftermarket intake on it was working fine and I got more horsepower then suddenly when I pushed on the gas it barely moved forward I was only getting around 1500 rpm and nothing more does anyone know what the problem with this could be?? Edit
  14. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger after market intake

So I put an aftermarket intake on my Ford ranger “not in engine bay so I’m not pulling in heat” but the two vacuum hoses are just sitting should I put a hole in the intake and connect it there
  15. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger engine bay question

Could anyone tell me more about these 2 wires that connnect to the air box what are they for etc.
  16. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger xlt v6 4.0L

hey guys are there any vidoes on how to put a turbo or supercharger in a Ford ranger 1994 or if anybody has done it. It would be greatly appreciated for help thank you!!
  17. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger xlt 4.0L a/c compressor

So my truck that I have it was given to me from my grandfather a Ford ranger 1994 xlt 4.0L 6cyl. I am having problems with the a/c compressor when I turn on the a/c the compressor just heats up and you can see it turn red. He told me he got it from a junk yard so I would guess I would need to...
  18. Mikeosaji

Aftermarket gage cluster???

Is there a after market gage cluster for a Ford ranger 1994
  19. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger xlt 6 cylinder x 4.0L help

I know that there are so many that ask this question. But if someone could tell me a lot of ways to increase HP and speed in my truck it would help a lot thank you
  20. Mikeosaji

1994 Ford ranger xlt 4.0liter 6 cylinder

How can I make my truck faster?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad