• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jeremy-b

Major over heating.

Boy this truck won’t stop with breaking down. I’ve been having issues with a hard radiator hose. There was a new throttle body bout on recently. I’mover heating bad from the side of the motor. 01 6 cyl sohc 4x4
  2. Jeremy-b

Cold lower radiator hose.

Well the problems continue with this truck. Not even sure if it’s worth keep fixing. But the problem now is lower radiator hose is cold when all other hoses are hot. And a stupid question should I be able to spin my shock in a circle in place. I have a rattle. Pretty sure it’s that. And help...
  3. Jeremy-b

Screech sound

First I wanna say thank you to the ones who helped me on my last question. But unfortunately I need some more help. I gave a 01 ranger 4.0 shoc 6 cyl. 4x4. When I go up hill or sometimes take off from a red light. I get like a screeching sound. It doesn’t do it when idling out on flat ground...
  4. Jeremy-b

Chirping belt or pulley

01 ranger 4x4. When I give it gas to take off up hill. There’s a chirping from under the hood. I replaced the belt and idle pulley. But it’s still doing it. Could it be the tensioner pulley or something else? Thank you for the help.
  5. Jeremy-b

Temp gauge

I have a 01 4.0 4x4. 6 cyl. My temp gauge is taking forever to reach halfway. I have heat. I do need to top off the radiator about every 2 weeks. But no leak anywhere. Inside or out. Eventually it does get there after about 3 miles of driving. And help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  6. Jeremy-b

Looking for a sway bar

I have a 2001 ranger. Can anyone send me in the right direction to find one? It’sa discontinued item now. I can’t find one anywhere.
  7. Jeremy-b

In search of a sway bar.

I’m have a 2001 ranger. Can anybody send me in the right direction to find a sway bar for my truck? It’s a discontinued item.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad