• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Heat/AC controls

Bronco II 1986 Vent control lever has a micro switch on bottom of vent control shaft with a Orange wire attached and the other wire broken off.. I have source for a new micro switch but need to know WHERE DOES THE OTHER WIRE GO? Thanks for your help, ROB
  2. Tachometer Sensor

Will my 1991 Explorer 4.0 harness operate an aftermarket tachometer? Thanks for your help, Rob
  3. Ammeter/Voltmeter Option

My 86 BII is now operating a 4.0L from a 91 Explorer. What is best solution to charging indicator. Wire up to existing ammeter OR remove shunt on ammeter to make it function as a voltmeter? Thanks for comments. Rob
  4. Start-up after swap

Just finished (OR?) 4.0 swap into my BII. Donor is 1991 Explorer, AT, 4WD. Wont start! Ran well before swap. got fuel cuz had leak on fuel return. Will run with a shot of starting fluid. Will appreciate guidance on what to begin checking out. Thanks for your help, Rob
  5. 91 4.0 Wiring

Doing a swap, my donor is a 4.0 w/auto from an Explorer. Wiring diagram shows circuit 37 #10 Yellow. Where the #37 pin on Firewall connector is a #10 with light green insulation. Can I assume the pins and wire size are correct and the insulation is off? Thanks in advance for your help.
  6. Wiring Details

Nearing the end of 91 Expl 4,0 swap into 86 BII. Wiring is challenging me. Need source of wiring guide that will match connector ID to Harness ID. Thanks for your help Rob
  7. Horn/Cruise Brushes

I am searching for a three wire brush set with pig tails for horn and cruise. fit 1986 Bronco II. My mount is about 2" long. Thanks in advance for any leads, Rob
  8. Speed Control

Does my 1986 Bronco II wiring contain speed control wiring in the steering column? Thanks, Rob
  9. Removing my 2.9

For my 86 Bronco II can I pull the engine and transmission as a single unit?
  10. 4.0 Swap Package

Preparing to swap 4.0 in 86 B2, AT PS, AC. Plan to include the trans, but need to know if swapping the transfer case is wise. My donor is a 1991 Explorer AT, 4WD, I anticipate more questions before this is over.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad