• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Doh! I lost a brake line fitting - '96 4.0 4x4

Did you ever find the flair nut you were looking for? I am trying to make up new brake lines for my 96 Ranger with 4WABS just like yours. It is a metric M10x1 flair nut for a 3/16" line, but I have not been able to locate then anywhere. I tried my local NAPA, CarQuest, O'Reily's, Auto Zone...
  2. 96 Ranger Replacement Brake/Hydraulic Lines with 4WABS?

Thank you. I was able to find a NOS Ford brake line for my one that has a rust hole in it. I ordered that one and will use it as a reference to get the correct connectors and see exactly what tubing flair is used on each end to make replacements for the other two lines that are heavily rusted...
  3. 96 Ranger Replacement Brake/Hydraulic Lines with 4WABS?

I have a 96 Ranger with 4.0L engine and 4 wheel ABS. The brake/hydraulic line from the ABS module to the left front (drivers side) brake hose has rusted through. The other two brake/hydraulic lines are in bad shape with rust, too, but they are not leaking - yet. These lines all have a built...
  4. Leaky injector?

I just did the lower intake manifold gasket along with everything above it on my 96 Ranger with a 4.0 engine. The things runs better than it ever has since I bought it 7 years ago or so. Only issue is the injector on cylinder 2 has a slight leak somewhere. I took it apart a second time and...
  5. Help vacuum leak at EGR tube into upper intake manifold

I had to do the lower intake manifold gaskets on my 96 4.0L Ranger. I am having issues with a vacuum leak where the EGR tube enters the upper intake manifold. I cannot get this tube to seal into the upper intake manifold and keep getting a bad vacuum leak there (sprayed starter fluid at that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad