• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by XionicWaste

1. XionicWaste

TRS 2021 Fall Off-Road Round-Up

Yep! Rocking front and rear HP D44s!
  2. XionicWaste

Hey, Hi!! The ol'man and I are planning on being in Attica at about 4pm tomorrow! Also here's a lil teaser of the last year's progress!
  3. XionicWaste

@snoranger Big Darla and I will be there!!
  4. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

I SAW THAT! I will be there for the next group ride for sure! Thanks fellas, its been long overdue.
  5. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

Here's a little teaser of Darla's next project. Feel free to guess away!
  6. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

Thanks for letting me know!!! Should be fixed now. ON TO THE WHEELIN' PICS! I of course had to jump into the first obstacle I found. Sand is weird! After roaming the park for awhile we finally found "The Quarry" And then got stuck... The 37's hang pretty good though! This place has a...
  7. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT! I'M ALIVE AND SO IS DARLA! HMMM OVER 7 DAMN YEARS? yeesh.... sorry... any hoosier, who's wanting an update? I don't even remember where I left off but it looks like my thread got kind of messed up (missing pictures and now you can only have a max of 20 images per post)...
  8. XionicWaste

"Big Darla" Build Thread

Ask and you shall receive... Months later! haha Carrying on with the build update. I only have a small part of the fenders done. I have time to finish them but not the motivation seeing as the approach I am taking with them is very tedious. I am welding 1/4" tabs around the edge and then...
  9. XionicWaste

RaceRangers Build

Damn that looks like fun, that video makes me want to build a prerunner. To bad I have no sand like that to play on.
  10. XionicWaste

What truck is this?

The reason I ask is because I want this emblem!
  11. XionicWaste

Can someone provide a measurment?

Hey all! Can someone please measure their stock Ranger (92-97) from the centerline of the hub to the upper body line? I am just finishing up my SAS and would like to know how much lift I currently have. Thanks in advance!
  12. XionicWaste

RaceRangers Build

Hey how about this style?
  13. XionicWaste

Distance from Coil to Tire

So I purchased some Skyjacker Coils and they are way, way wider than I expected. The coils are 6" wide at one side and 7 at the other. I guess I should have done more research but even now I cannot find that info online... oh well. My real question is if I end up using these coils I know I...
  14. XionicWaste

straight axle swap

Ive got alot of jeep buddys and one guy who SAS's D30's all the time for his fabrication business and you surly can get 4.88's for a D30 and with chromo shafts you can run 37's all day. Dont forget this is a front axle were talking about. I would truss a D30 before running 35's with a locker...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad