• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wakaa06

1. Will 33x10.50x15 fit

I have a stock 94 ranger stx extended cab and I was wondering if 33x10.50 would fit. It still has factory rims. I just don't want to spend $800 in tires and they not fit. If they won't fit tell me what I have to do to make them fit Thanks
  2. what trans will fit behind a 4.0?

I have a 94 ranger 4.0 4x4 stx package and the trans code is "m" and I was wondering What transmissions I can swap out cause my shifter bushing are messed up And I think my slave cylinder is going bad plus my master cylinder just went out What luck I have. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
  3. Alternative ways to Bleed a 94 ranger clutch

My master clutch cylinder went out and my bleeder broke off of my slave cylinder but it doesn't leak any fluid I was wondering if there was a different way to bleed the system when I replace the master clutch cylinder Thanks
  4. Replace it or fix it 5 speed????

Well earlier today I was coming home and I got on the high way went to put it in fifth and my whole shifter went to my dash and didnt go into fifth gear I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what it is and if I would have to replace it or if its fixable Thanks by the way it a 1994...
  5. Has anyone ever done the F-150 Coil swap????

I just was wondering how good it holds up off-roading and stuff. I seen it in the tech section and was wondering about it. I got a 91 F-150 donor Plz let me know
  6. Make Waves Rear Shackle Lift

I was wondering peoples opinion on the Make Waves rear shackle lift. I just recently bought it cause its what I thought I needed but I needed the rear hanger for the leaf spring I was wondering if anyone has use it before Thanks
  7. Mile Marker vs. Warn

right now I have mile marker and I am on my second set the first set was on for 3 days then broke I was just wondering if the warns are better or what its on a 94 ranger stx 4.0 4x4. I was just wondering cause the parts store said they could order them for like $40 more Thanks
  8. What is the best suspinion lift?

Im not sure what kind of suspinion lift i should go with any suggestions?
  9. What axles are best under a 94 ranger?

I have a 94 ranger and I want to put better axles under it but im not sure what to do either build up what I got or swap them. Any suggetions or anything would be helpful Thanks
  10. opinions on Mile Marker Hubs

I recently bought mile marker hubs and the first set went out on me after being on the ranger for 3 days I started to go up a hill and the truck was bouncing then the pass side hub went out so I just wanted peoples comments or whatever on mile marker hubs Thanks
  11. Transfering for auto to manual

I was wondering what was invovled in switching my 94 ranger 4x4 from push button to mechanical transfer case?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad