• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RonD's latest activity

• Yes, Ford shops usually won't work on any Ford vehicle if its over 10 years old, sometimes 15 Too many hassles Trying to explain to an...
  • RonD replied to the thread Old ex-SnapOn van refurb.
    Missed this before, nice project You need to paint over the Snap-on logos and replace with "hand painted" Pooper Scooper Pet waste...
  • Engine needs to come out to do the repair Worst case is cam timing slips and valves get bent, usually doesn't hurt pistons(just a mark)...
  • RonD replied to the thread 1994 B4000 Window Problem.
    Sorry, meant 1994-1997 as the early years for the Ford built B-series
    1994 Mazda B-series was first year it was a re-badged Ranger, and actually only half that year, your manufacture date should be June or...
    Replace passenger side switch, if the light blue/black wire has 12v with key on
  • New head cost of $1,457.99 is silly, $350 per head is average so even $1,000 for two is a bit on the high side I.E. a full rebuilt 3.0l...
    Not familiar with Mazda color code But same color wire at both door switches should have 12v with key on The 2 wires from master should...
    The drivers side Master uses its own 12v and Ground to activate the passenger side motor The passenger side switch is by passed, i.e...
  • RonD replied to the thread Tap into relay signal?.
    Got it You soldered a wire to the relay itself You can buy a 5 pin relay socket with 5 wires attached, about $4, i.e. ...
  • RonD replied to the thread Tap into relay signal?.
    Confused: "I currently have a wire soldered to the power output of the ac clutch relay, but I just can't get it to seat fully into the...
  • RonD reacted to Walksnotruns22's post in the thread 1994 B4000 4.0 with Like Like.
    So I finally took the other window (boltless) back to the junk yard to get my money back. Told them they gave me wrong one, lady that...
  • RonD replied to the thread 87 manual 2.9 finally running.
    Great stuff (y) If that was cold start you need to check that the ECT sensor is plugged in, 2 wire sensor near thermostat housing...
  • RonD reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread 83 ranger a/c question with Like Like.
    Trivial water under the bridge info I found per the 1983 Body Service book in my collection. I have most of my stuff scanned...
  • RonD replied to the thread help finding part number for ecu.
    Its a different person, he highjacked this older thread, from 2018 We don't know engine size or transmssion type just 1995 year and name...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad