• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

RonD's latest activity

• RonD replied to the thread Rear turn signals not working.
    Welcome to TRS :) In 1994 the turn signals are separate bulbs, in the yellow part of the tail light housing The red part has a dual...
  • RonD replied to the thread TCC Lockup -- By Manual Switch?.
    Yes, torque converter could fail locked, but shouldn't "get better" after awhile You would feel a locked converter pulling against the...
  • RonD replied to the thread TCC Lockup -- By Manual Switch?.
    Good stuff Thanks for the follow ups :)
  • Your 1999 may have had the option for DRL so the connector is there but not the fuse or module for it DRL Module should be located...
  • No, that is a replacement module for vehicles already equipped with DRL Here is a post that has the details to add DRL DIY style...
  • So you may have leaking injector, once engine fires enough to reach 400rpms computer will turn all injectors back on Cranking speed is...
  • Is that fuel or water? All exhaust will drip water, when you burn gasoline(H) with oxygen(O) you will get H2O(water) as a by-product If...
  • 10.4 volts is a bad battery, surprised it will start the engine Car Batteries are 12.3v to 12.8v 12.8v new(can be 13.0v.....for a few...
  • Welcome to TRS :) O2 sensors have 2 separate parts inside The sensor part that generates its own power, 0.1v to 0.9v so under 1 volt...
  • RonD replied to the thread Newbie needing help.
    Welcome to TRS :) 2000 Ranger 3.0l will have a 4R44E automatic 2WD has a shallower trans pan than 4x4 models, so you want the 2WD...
  • RonD reacted to Jim Oaks's post in the thread Coronavirus with Like Like.
    One of the things listed under Prohibited Conduct in the Forum Rules is: "Intentionally interfere with the operation of The Ranger...
  • RonD replied to the thread intermittently transmission lock up.
    The clutch disconnects the engine from transmission Rear wheels are always connected to the transmission So, yes it reads like a...
  • RonD reacted to Roert42's post in the thread 4.0 SOHC with Like Like.
    I have just held the gas peddle in and cranked it for 15-30 seconds when I did mine. Then let of the gas and let it idle.
  • RonD replied to the thread 2.3L ('02-'11) Sending unit.
    Welcome to TRS :) The Bell shaped units are variable senders used on older engines Yours uses a pressure switch sender, smaller unit...
  • RonD replied to the thread 4.0 SOHC.
    I would have pulled the 4 wire coil connector first then cranked engine over for 10 seconds to "prime it" Then do the start up You can...