• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rat Rod Bob

1. Rat Rod Bob

Moving forward on the Hot Rod 😎😁

Moving forward on the Hot Rod 😎😁
  2. Rat Rod Bob

Brake / Rear end change over

I read the information about changing out my 93 rear end with an Explorer and so then getting rear disk brakes. One thing I have not seen is if you need to do anything with the master cylinder and or proportioning valve. I have also installed the front calipers from the Explorer. Thoughts would...
  3. Rat Rod Bob

Identifying block #’s- need help please.

60 pin Computer part # lines up with 93-94, some other misc parts line up with 93-97. It is a pushrod Ford V6 from a 2wd Ranger. I think 4.0 but just want to verify everything I can by engine#’s do when I need parts I can order correct parts 1st time.
  4. Rat Rod Bob

Identifying block #’s- need help please.

I have multiple pictures that I will show that shows the numbers below the exhaust on the driver side and then also just beside the water pump area. I am wanting to verify the numbers as everything that I’ve looked into doesn’t seem to be lining up with how to identify the block. Set of numbers...
  5. Rat Rod Bob

Odd /no cam sensor. Please help!

WOW Thank you SOOO Much RonD! That is a lot of help! I really appreciate all the insight! I thought we were just loosing our minds! LOL Still working on it but now with so much more understanding and direction to be able to diagnose. We thank you all again!
  6. Rat Rod Bob

Wonderful! Thanks again so much for you contribution to helping me keep some of my hair.. 🤪
  7. Rat Rod Bob

No offense taken. Yes I have went through all the basics like checking those items. I had been looking for a diagnostic tree but then found out as, Ford guru’s like you guys already knew, Ford Doesn’t make diagnostic tree’s they make pinpoints. Hadn’t been able to find one of those for this...
  8. Rat Rod Bob

I just noticed that it didn’t put the rest of my text in… What are thoughts on what to go after next and check?
  9. Rat Rod Bob

Thank you ADSM 08. I tested and I’m getting solid voltage 12+ at the power wire with key on. All the other three I’m getting reading of 8.3+/- while cranking I understand to a point what the shaft does but just wanted to show people what exactly I had as most people are understanding that it was...
  10. Rat Rod Bob

So thoughts on what to look at since coil pack & crank sensor & EDIS all testing out fine and I am getting signal at EDIS6 modulle?
  11. Rat Rod Bob

so maybe I’m not understanding the reply but doesn’t The engine still need a camshaft sensor?
  12. Rat Rod Bob

How do I move this to the proper section? I take it that would be electronics?
  13. Rat Rod Bob

That’s wonderful to hear from someone that quick! So moving forward to diagnose the loss of spark what do I go after next to check?
  14. Rat Rod Bob

I have not seen one about this subject exactly yet. From everything I know this is a 4.0 and it is a Injected pushrod. I say this as this engine was installed into a hot rod before I got it and so the previous owner didn’t finished the project but I investigated engine #s and that is what the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad