• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangerpimpn84

1. rangerpimpn84

clutch pedal goes rock hard help!!!!!!

Well i go to push the clutch in and the pedal goes rock hard. i pump its fine. it did this to me this spring then it stopped. now it wants to start this again what should i do and what do you guys think is wrong????????
  2. rangerpimpn84

Hey all the new york guys !!!!!!

Well i keep seeing all these other regions and states get together and have a lil fun but never new york members. Is there any new york guys that would like to get together befor the end of summer. it would be cool to meet some of you guys from the area that are as into your trucks as i am. Plus...
  3. rangerpimpn84

mustang sun roof on a ranger

I have had this idea for awhile and i have never installed a sun roof in any vehicle bfor. Whats involved in this installation? My buddy wants this done on his s10 also so if any one can help it would much appreciated every one :icon_welder:
  4. rangerpimpn84

new need some help

The problem with these trucks when you do an axle flip is you only have bout 1.5 to 2 inches of clearance between the axle and bump stops. there are 2 options notch the frame or deal wit bottoming out when driving on rough roads. I ran into this problem also when hauling my buddies blaster. im...
  5. rangerpimpn84

How long has it taken you to lower your truck?

It only took me and my ranger buddy josh 6 hrs front and back. The whole job shouldve taken 4 but we had to reverse the shackle flip and he had never dropped a truck ever. I couldnt have the ranger riding on bump stops in the back. I never thought that i would be that low. Needless to say im...
  6. rangerpimpn84

lowering ranger question.

i just did the hanger and shackle flip on my 95 shorty and it gave me more like 3 in da back and its still not enough. do the axle flip also then u will b happy. i can say one thing for it and that is holy s$#t does she take corners great now!
  7. rangerpimpn84

80 in 3rd gear slammed 4th and thats when it happened

well as i said bfor thats when it happened. my truck has a low growl with a squeeking noise from the rear and it also has a clicking and poppn noise also. i noticed a couple of weeks ago the low growl but it went away. the squeeking and clickn noise comes and goes but the growl happens at 40 mph...
  8. rangerpimpn84

my motor mount on the ds is being a pain.

hey guys im in the process of replacing my motor mount on the drivers side of my 95 2.3 well i have a problem right now i got the top nut free and am tryn to get at the lower nut. thats where im stuck i cant get at it to break free and take off. i saw theres a mount for this mount and i was...
  9. rangerpimpn84

2.3 Lima

yea diesels are another breed of animals. a simple reprogram will make them like king kong. i though t id ask.
  10. rangerpimpn84

2.3 Lima

so pretty much what u r saying is we havent even touch the real capability of the lima or the dura tech. If this is the case we ultimately change the performance of these motors. but with that being stated talkn and doin r 2 diff things do to knowledge of the programs and access ability to these...
  11. rangerpimpn84

Relocate tailgate handle?

yea u guys r lucky cuz thats the biggest reason why arent together ne more hehe. but i love my truck and hobby more than ne other girl so w.e. like i tel them when i meet them my truck and my truck come first so if u can deal wit it then we are good. now i live in the sticks where girls think...
  12. rangerpimpn84

2.3 Lima

well i have a 95 lima and id rather have it than the dura tech. Newer isnt always better and older to me is. ive beat the hell outta my lima and knock on wod it keeps taken it like a lil bitch it is. I have to agree with every one one the shifting thing also. As far as the more power thing i...
  13. rangerpimpn84

2.3 duratec engine max speed limiter

so can my lil 2.3 take that all day to.cuz a 2.5 is just a stroked 2.3
  14. rangerpimpn84

95 reg seat rail question

Hey everybody i have a 95 reg cab and i was wondering whats involved in boltn my seat directly to the floor and eliminating the seat rails????
  15. rangerpimpn84

Insane Rake

so what u r saying sky4life is that we need new coils and in my case shocks to then right

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad