• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hardyt

1. 1992 ford ranger v6 3.0

So here is the scoop. I have recently got a 1992 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 180,000 miles 2 wd. I have had a few problems with it but nothing major. I have one problem left, the truck rattles when the clutch is not pushed in, I push the clutch all the way to the floor and the noise stops. I have been...
  2. 1992 ford ranger v6 3.0

So here is the scoop. I have recently got a 1992 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 180,000 miles. I have had a few problems with it but nothing major. I have one problem left, the truck rattles when the clutch is not pushed in, I push the clutch all the way to the floor and the noise stops. I have been...
  3. Truck rattles when clutch is not pushed in

So here is the scoop. I have recently got a 1992 Ford Ranger v6 3.0 180,000 miles 2wd. I have had a few problems with it but nothing major. I have one problem left, the truck rattles when the clutch is not pushed in, I push the clutch all the way to the floor and the noise stops. I have been...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad