• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Epimetheus

1. can,t find a distributor for my duraspark conversion

You have a link to the dui distributor?
  2. Distributor search

For sure! I was referring more to the Holley's. Im curious to know if these would fit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/393448638014?fits=Model%3AMustang+II%7CMake%3AFord&hash=item5b9b5dc63e:g:MokAAOSwbZJg8ygb...
  3. Distributor search

I'm looking to do a duraspark conversion on my 83 2.8l. I'm having an impossible time finding a distributor for my project. I know the mustang II and pinto distributors work, but I cannot find one. I'm wondering if one of these "universal fit" distributors would work? How would I know which one...
  4. can,t find a distributor for my duraspark conversion

Do the distributors from jegs or summit work for the 2.8l duraspark conversion?
  5. My hodgepodge truck

When I followed that link it says its for a 5.0 mustang, is that the right part for this conversion? Trying to get a parts list together for ordering
  6. My hodgepodge truck

Any chance you have a source for an in depth guide to the conversion?
  7. My hodgepodge truck

What's the typical problems with them?
  8. My hodgepodge truck

Oh awesome, so way more work than was mentioned by the previous owner 😅 and chance you know a part number for the distributor I'd need? What all would I need for the conversion?
  9. My hodgepodge truck

I'm not seeing a bunch of wires on the carb, and I'm not sure I see a vacuum advance on the distributor. What do you mean by "convert it over"? Like a duraspark conversion?
  10. My hodgepodge truck

I will look into those things when the rain lets up enough to let me pull her back in the barn! Thanks for the tips, been scratching my head on this one. A lot of the wires are gutted, I'll try to get a few pictures of the engine while I'm out there.
  11. My hodgepodge truck

I recently traded a grand Cherokee for a new-to-me "88" ranger. I say "88" because the body is titled as an 88 but the motor appears to be a carbureted 2.8l with a motocraft 2150 from I'm guessing an 83-84. It is a 5 speed 4x4 though I'm unsure what transmission it has at the moment. My problem...
  12. I recently trade a grand Cherokee for a new-to-me "88" ranger. I say "88" because the body is...

I recently trade a grand Cherokee for a new-to-me "88" ranger. I say "88" because the body is titled as an 88 but the motor appears to be a carbureted 2.8l with a motocraft 2150 from I'm guessing an 83-84. It is a 5 speed 4x4 though I'm unsure what transmission it has at the moment. My problem...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad