• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by CHKNFKR

1. CHKNFKR

Ford Ranger and TheRangerStation made the news!

I saw this on my newsfeed today. most interesting, they link right back to here. https://www.foxnews.com/auto/ultra-rare-ford-ranger-shadow-bed-emerges-on-craigslist so which one of you is selling the shadow bed?
  2. CHKNFKR

June/July frontline features new RANGER

The June/July issue of Frontline is pretty much all RANGER. Yuge images inbound
  3. CHKNFKR

Ford eSourceBook 2019 Ranger Preview

Hey all, I thought I'd share what ford is putting out to dealers on the new ranger. It answers a lot of the questions I've seen on here regarding cab configurations, off road options, bells and whistles, etc... if you are a Ford employee, HERE is a direct link. For the rest of you who can't...
  4. CHKNFKR

Ranger GOLD

I've got a customer with an 83 ranger hes trying to restore. Its a southern truck so i'm calling on the southern members here, arizona, new mexico, and texas in particular. If any of you have seen these badges or know where to find them let me know! Thanks everyone! Sent from my...
  5. CHKNFKR

Who here likes the AR platform?

Forget the AR, this guy has MK-19s!!!
  6. CHKNFKR

tons of guns.

I'm a big fan of having one close at hand and i actually tend to carry at home. i also have no problem keeping a loaded firearm on the end table or the bedside table, etc... My wife on the other hand thinks it's silly to carry and doesn't like them sitting out in the open. All of our 'home...
  7. CHKNFKR

tons of guns.

There are 4 doors and 5 windows in my apartment, that's reason to own 9 identical guns. Just sayin. for the record none of my 'home defense' guns are mosins, 7.62x54r is too powerful of a round (wife in the next room, neighbors, etc...) and way too long of a gun for any kind of cqc.
  8. CHKNFKR

.460 Rowland

lone-wolf, the poster is still entirely relevant, .460 Rowland still shoots a .452" bullet down a .450" barrel. the case is longer, but the overall length is the same as a .45ACP. 85_Ranger4x4, I'm not a big fan of some of the sillier rounds out there like .50AE, but this is just a .45 with an...
  9. CHKNFKR

.460 Rowland

Any talented gunsmiths out there? anyone know a talented gunsmith? I love my Taurus 24/7 G@ .45 ACP and wouldn't give it up for some of the other .45 poly guns out there today (Springfield xd, S&w M&P, Glock, Sig, etc...) but i would like to convert it to .460 Rowland. The Rowland round has...
  10. CHKNFKR

conceal carry gun rant

Indiana IS an open carry state. you didn't apply for or posses a concealed carry permit, you applied for and posses a "License To Carry Handgun" It is entirely up to you weather you wish to carry concealed or open. Both have their benefits, they both have their drawbacks. If i lived there...
  11. CHKNFKR

Concealed Carry Pistol Thread

i think you mean single action. Double actions do not have to be 'cocked' to fire. Action one 'cocks' the firing mechanism, action two fires it. A single action must be 'cocked' before being fired otherwise pulling the trigger does nothing. not my cup of tea, but to each his own. It's a...
  12. CHKNFKR

I bet you could reload somewhere around a quarter a shot.
  13. CHKNFKR

at $2/shot it ought to be one of the best.
  14. CHKNFKR

yeah, Hornady makes some good shit. I'm pretty sure all of my handguns are going to be getting +P TAP, and all the long guns are going to get A-MAX. i know their 30-06 and .50 BMG A-MAX rounds are worth their weight in gold.
  15. CHKNFKR

that's why I'm going to bite the bullet (pun intended) go back to Hornady

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad