• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by bnichols04

1. Dual fuel tank in a 04 ranger?

I used to have an old ranger with dual fuel tanks and it was great the range it had! I got an 04 ranger 4.0 sohc and i was wondering if somebody has done this with their newer ranger. It would be great to get that fuel range! Thanks
  2. 94 ranger 4x4 rear axle "thump" around corners

i am hearing a loud single "thump" noise when i turn either left or right. i jacked up the rear axle and i can duplicate the noise by pulling in and out on either the left or right rear tire. do i need to replace the axle? it seems to be more than normal movement.
  3. 04 fx4 ranger wipers and squirters come on with headlights

i have a 04 fx4 ranger and when i turn on the headlights the wipers come on high speed and the squirters come on. is my headlight switch suspect?
  4. dual exhaust on a 94 4.0?

does anybody sell a kit for the 4.0 for dual tips? what size is the stock exhaust pipe?
  5. center console with manual transfer case and auto trans??

i just switched to a manual transfer case in my 94 ranger but now with the shifter there it doesn't look like there is room for a console. i have a auto trans so the floor looks empty. does anybody have any pictures of what you have done?
  6. Auto to manual 1354 done now have questions

i just completed the swap from auto to manual on my ranger now i have a couple of questions about this 1) when i got the auto tcase out i took a closer look at the manual one i have and it has a electrical plug above the vent. the auto didn't have one. what is this for? here is a pic of what i...
  7. 1354 transfer case removal???!!!

how do you get at the top bolts that hold the transfer case to the tail housing? they are so close to the floor i can't get any tools in there plus they are red lock tite on! there has to be a easier way! would it be possible to get at them if you take off the floor plate? :bawling:
  8. bw1354 rebuild kit different for the manual t case?

is the rebuild kit different for the manual bw1354 t case? i see on this site: http://www.drivetrain.com/transfercasesparts.html it only says bw1354 nothing about automatic or manual. is there a seal for the manual shift arm? does anybody have a exploded view of the 1354 t case?
  9. Battery dead!!!

is it just me or should my battery be able to start up my truck after it has been sitting for 3 days??!! It just turns it over once and clicks! it has a 3 year old optima red top battery in it! could it be the alternator not up to the task anymore?
  10. 94 ranger check engine light

my check engine light comes on now and then but when it is on the engine is running fine and seems like nothing is wrong. the light will not go out until i turn off my truck and start it back up. how can i see what code is coming up. it does not have obd. i have a obd 2 scan tool can i buy a...
  11. 94 ranger BW1354 electric to manual t-case

i have a 94 ranger with a electric transfer case and i want to convert it to a manual case. I see that mine has the BW1354 electric transfer case. Can i just get a BW1354 manual case out of a junk yard and swap them? i know i will need the shifter and stuff like that. I have read that the front...
  12. loud humming noise when in 4x4 is this normal?

when i have my 94 ranger in 4x4 high and driving about 20mph the humming noise gets progressively louder until it shifts into 2nd gear then it seems like it goes away is this normal? I know it is going to hum a little bit but this seems to be louder than normal.
  13. Bench testing 94 ranger radio

I am trying to see if my stock radio still works before i sell it. I can't remember what "pins" on the back of the radio are for the power. Can somebody help me out with this? thanks
  14. wireless harbor freight winch?

i bought this winch from harbor freight (cuz i am cheap) and the controller it really short. It would be nice to have a wireless controller so that i can guide the car up on the trailer without being limited by wires. Is this even possible with this kind of winch? It has 2 posts comming out of...
  15. receiver mounted winch?

i need to mount a winch on my reciever to pull stuff up on my trailer. it needs to be removeable so nobody steals it or gets screwed up by the weather. i was looking on the web and found this: but it is still a prototype they say is there somebody else makeing someting like this or any other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad