• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bear in the woods

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Took the wife to some doctor appointments in the old 90 xlt . Broke an old plastic vacuum line on the way there. “Fixed at parking lot of doctor” in route to second appointment,the line broke again. Once again I fixed it in the parking lot of the doctors office.. or so I thought.. limped it home..same symptoms as the vacuum line. But all lines r solid. I’m thinking 🤔 maybe something plugging a line where I fixed it🤔
    intalled rear freeze plugs. Not fun at all. 90 percent positive I broke my right hand three weeks ago. So laying on a board under the truck outside pulling wrenches was not as much fun as normal. But the pride at the end was just as sweet
    Truly surprised to see 50lbs of oil pressure. Lifters are banging badly. Guess new lifters and pushrods are next.
    Reactions: Rough Road
    Terrys87
    Youtube up the Big 3 for Electrical for Autos. Also there is a ground wire coming off of the Computer that I would suggest cleaning. I will add that to my build thread as I have done it and can show some more grounds that need a good scrubbing.
    Bear in the woods
    Bear in the woods
    yep. Computer ground is one of the first. I’m sure it had moisture. Water stain was in the floorboard when I pulled her out of the weeds
    Terrys87
    I posted the grounds I am aware of. I hear there is one behind the dashboard but I have not found it yet. Supposedly comes off around the Heater Control Switch. I plan on being in the shop this weekend and am going to look for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad