• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by a-5 freak

1. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I wish I had the balls to say that to her mom =P
  2. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I'll do that as soon as I can thanks for the suggestion! :icon_thumby: It's at random times she has the pain. I've only been with her twice when it happened. Once was right when she got done running barrels on her horse, and the other was when i was driving her home. I asked her if she got it...
  3. a-5 freak

What should I do?

That's an EXCELLENT idea... BUT... if a homeless 16 year old walks in, I bet you anything that they're going to attempt to get her into foster care.
  4. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I understand that she could possibly be taken away from her mother and father for neglect, and that I wouldn't be able to see her until she is 18, but if it means that she gets to live till then... I don't mind that. I am trying to determine what the chances of her actually having something, but...
  5. a-5 freak

What should I do?

Sry for not postin updates about this, i'm really busy with finals and my mother being in the hospital and completely forgot to post on the thread. I talked with my mother and she said that we could go to a walk in clinic and pay cash (my mother would pay) or we could use the girl's insurance...
  6. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I like the sound of the ER trip. Maybe I will do that and when her mom bitches at me i'll tell her that i thought she was havin a heart attack... I'll ask her all of these later today and post the results. I never knew that I would get so much support on here from you guys! Thank you!!
  7. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I think in Florida it's 18 =/ so no chance there... I called the hospital but I couldnt get a straight answer :annoyed:. I'm going to call my mother that's been a nurse for 34 years tomorrow and see what she has to say.
  8. a-5 freak

What should I do?

Will do thanks bud!! :D
  9. a-5 freak

What should I do?

Alright, i'll call the hospital in a few and see what they say. Thank you guys so much for the opinions!!
  10. a-5 freak

What should I do?

I would like to avoid law enforcement if at all possible. I don't want to cause a big scene and possibly land her in foster care. Right now her mother is in the hospital for colonitis, so if I were to bring her somewhere it would be asap while her mother is away. I may be able to convince her...
  11. a-5 freak

What should I do?

Well, there's a 16 year old girl that boards out at the same barn I go to that's like a sister to me. We've been friends for quite a few years and recently she has been having some pretty severe chest pains. I keep telling her that she needs to go go to the hospital every time she tells me it...
  12. a-5 freak

Another Seat Thread

Hey ya'll :D I was drivin home today and I noticed that in the event of a rear end collision, I'm dead, because the back of my head will hit the rear window glass. The stock head rests in the '91 single cab aren't tall enough, and don't protect the back of my head (I'm 6'3"). So my question is...
  13. a-5 freak

Pics of the shuttle launch today from my barn

These are just a few pics from the shuttle launch of discovery today, enjoy!!
  14. a-5 freak

Sylvania Cool Blue Headlights

So i'm looking around for a pair of new headlights, and i've settled on Sylvania. I am really interested if any of you guys have ever used the cool blue lights that they sell, and your opinions on them. I Love the blue look in headlights, but I have read around that it's hard to see at dusk. Is...
  15. a-5 freak

What in the F**k is this in LA!!!!

Looks like something from resistance.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad