• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Supercab cargo cover.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So, there's a slot and bracket mount in the rear of my supercab for a cargo cover type thing, and I was thinking that this would work to hide my future subs & amp. Only problem is.. I don't have one..

Where can I find one of these? or should I just say to hell with it and screw in a regular window blind?

fixizin

FoMoCo is forcing me to buy a 'yota
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
XL Spurt
Engine Type
3.0 V6
Engine Size
3.0 (Flex)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
My credo
A properly suspensioned Ranger can be safely airborne for up to 4 seconds at a time! =:O
The MAZDAS had that (or should I say Rangers w/ Mazda tailgates, lol)... should fit yours fine. I believe I priced one once at a Mazda dealer back in 2000... and said "sorry I asked"...

Surely someone's got a decent aftermarket version by now...?

Keep us posted... I'm tired of using a beach towel... then again, no break-ins.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I can't seem to find them.. Oh well, I'll just rig something up.

If you can't buy it.. build it. :icon_welder:

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
I can't seem to find them.. Oh well, I'll just rig something up.

If you can't buy it.. build it. :icon_welder:
i got one in my truck, its tan, if you want it make an offer and i will pull it out for ya

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
Tans a no-go. I'm more of a "matching interior" kind of person.
i hear ya, nothing a little camo material or spray paint wont fix lol. but seriously, my truck is a 94, so check the junk yards for them around that year, i didnt have them in my 2000 or my 2002.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i hear ya, nothing a little camo material or spray paint wont fix lol. but seriously, my truck is a 94, so check the junk yards for them around that year, i didnt have them in my 2000 or my 2002.
I'm gonna be up by a decent yard next week so I'll do a little ranger surfing.
So far I've got a foglight valance, rear bumper, and maybe a fender on the list of things I need to check for. I'll add the... cargo cover thing... to my list of stuff to search for.
Oh, and I need two mirrors for an 1987 dodge out of that yard. Right now the silver beast has one side mirror.. and it's from a chevy.. we all know how that's working out. No rear view either. :icon_thumby:

The camo material gives me an idea. I'll just make a camo thing that I can pull across the back if I can't find one. Haha.

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
I'm gonna be up by a decent yard next week so I'll do a little ranger surfing.
So far I've got a foglight valance, rear bumper, and maybe a fender on the list of things I need to check for. I'll add the... cargo cover thing... to my list of stuff to search for.
Oh, and I need two mirrors for an 1987 dodge out of that yard. Right now the silver beast has one side mirror.. and it's from a chevy.. we all know how that's working out. No rear view either. :icon_thumby:

The camo material gives me an idea. I'll just make a camo thing that I can pull across the back if I can't find one. Haha.
i just threw out my fog light valence a few weeks ago, i would have given it to you. i am making a bumper for the back of my truck in two weeks, you can have mine if you pick it up, its not bad, just a ding in the metal part and i spray painted the whole thing, but it looks good if you dont need a show truck quality

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i just threw out my fog light valence a few weeks ago, i would have given it to you. i am making a bumper for the back of my truck in two weeks, you can have mine if you pick it up, its not bad, just a ding in the metal part and i spray painted the whole thing, but it looks good if you dont need a show truck quality
Where are you located and what style is it?

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I would spend more in gas to get down than I would at the scrap yard. And shipping would kill.

KELLY88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997, 2005
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0, 4.0
Transmission
Automatic
Building a new bumper huh? Did that towstrap rip it off?

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
yea i figured that, i was just letting you know, im gonna be throwing them in the dumpster because i have no room to store them.

kevinsranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Transmission
Automatic
na suprisingly its really strong, but i hook it up there because the kid i always pull out of the mud is the one that builds my bumpers, so i try to destroy them so he feels bad and gets mine done faster lol.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
na suprisingly its really strong, but i hook it up there because the kid i always pull out of the mud is the one that builds my bumpers, so i try to destroy them so he feels bad and gets mine done faster lol.
I think the rear bumpers rated at 2k for towing. At least that's what mine says on it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

XLTsplash
June Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals