• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

1. 1994 Ford Ranger 4.0 v6 4x4 will not engage in any gear, revs in every gear

So I went off roading and launched off a jump in my prerunner and cased the landing, I bottomed out my rear susspension enough to buck my rear wheels off the ground and nose wheely for a few feet. After that I went to step on the throttle to keep going but my truck would just rev as if it was in...
  2. Tbarnes93

can't figure it out replaced everything.....

I have a 1994 ford ranger 4.0. I have replaced about everything i can think of coolant wise. new radiator, water pump, all new hoses, thermostat, radiator cap and even coolant temp sensor.( broke it replacing head gasket) I cant get the temperature gauge to work. it stays on cold even after the...
  3. Splashovero.o

Need help finding a good push bar and advise

I have a 1994 Ford Ranger XLT with 31 in tires and a 3 in bl Im not sure where i could buy a push bar for my Ranger and am also trying to put bigger tires on it could anyone tell me what where i can get a good push bar and what the biggest size tires i could put on my Ranger any advice would be...
  4. Newer cab on an older frame?

Ok, the more that I think about this the more I think it's not possible but I'm way to curious to let it go: is it possible to stick a newer cab (like, a cab from a 2001-ish ranger) onto an older ranger, such as a 1994? I'm only curious because although I love my truck and have no problems with...
  5. 84bluebronco2

94 Explorer Starting Issue

Having a bit of an electrical issue with my 94 Explorer XLT. Went to leave a friend's house two mornings ago, and no start when I turn the key... 4.0 M5OD 4x4 So far I believe I have eliminated solenoid, battery, and starter issues. I can jump the solenoid with a screwdriver to get her to fire...
  6. Metal_Ranger_Danger

First truck

Hey im new to these forums obviously but i thought it would be a good way to meet other ford lovers. I am currently part of a trade school for automotive technology im only a junior in high school but ive already gotten 16 college credits for the local college in my area and the best plus is i...
  7. Funnyman141

1994 ranger build "Lizzy" (Slow build thread)

I figured I should start a build thread for Liz, Its a 1994 4x4 ext. cab Ranger, 3.73 gears, D35 T.T.B. front, 1354M Transfer case (was a 1354E case) , M5OD trans, 8.8 L/S rear, 4.0 O.H.V., Warn manual hubs, running 30/9.50R15's on the rear with 235/75R15's up front (not for long, i hope) So...
  8. 84bluebronco2

Seriously confused by 94 Explorer

Well a couple months back i posted about a shuddering problem my truck was having. A lot of people jumped and said it was clutch, but it ended up the clutch is just dandy :D Since then the truck has gotten new plugs, wires, coil pack, intake boot, thermostat, fuel filter, and had the intake and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad