• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. red_ranger93

Rear suspension setup for shocks

trying to get an idea on how to set my rear suspension up shock wise inboard or the frame I put a bronco gas tank in it so the one stock shock mount don't work anymore thanks
  2. red_ranger93

James duff sas kit

Hey just wondering if anyone has the lengths for the front shocks with the James duff sas I have the duff coil buckets pic of the truck
  3. red_ranger93

a4ld servo replacement troubles

went to replace o ring on overdrive servo cover found the servo was falling apart bought new one now i cant get the cover to go back in feels like its got air pressure behind it no matter how hard i push on it, it wont go is it air tight in behind it ? trans is 94 a4ld 4x4
  4. red_ranger93

eagle talon turbo on 94 4.0l

just looking for some input buddy has one its free and curios as to wether i should attempt to put it in on want 5-6 psi of boost just to get a little more jam out of the motor turbo is a td05 thanks any help is appreciated
  5. red_ranger93

lt 4x4 build

well heres the plan with the truck got the conversion brackets off copykat got a dana 44 ttb currently replacing all the bushings once its under ill be making my radius arms thinking of going coils coilovers are also the other option for the rear i have a FW 8.8 converted to discs goin with 4.88...
  6. red_ranger93

dana 44 ttb conversion bracket

brackets to run 44ttb on your ranger saves you from having to figure out how you will mount the ttb im gona hopefully be ordering a set from this batch need another person to go in on them
  7. red_ranger93

dana 44 ttb conversion brackets

lookin to get another person to come in on this batch of brackets so that its worth the time of having them made let me know asap if your interested
  8. red_ranger93

dropped pitman arm and carrier Qs

how much of a drop pitman arm would you suggest for a 7-8 inch eb 44 lift thanks and also do i need to change the carrier to put 4.88s or 4.56s in or can i get a thick gear
  9. red_ranger93

the halfrunner

well i ve been putting off working on this truck for a long time now so last week i said screw so here is the start of my halfrunner build i call it a halfrunner because of the BL thats in it for now little bit of background behind it truck was a stock ext cab with 4l it was given to me back in...
  10. red_ranger93

wondering about dana 44 ttb in 2wd ranger

i was wondering if anyone knew of any builds where a dana 44 ttb was put in a 2wd ranger thanks
  11. red_ranger93

bending and extending beams

i was wondering what you guys did if you have bent a set of beams i know bending them will shorten the wheel base so i could cut and extend them trying to keep the coils. also what is the max they can be bent i just dont want to extend them i'd like to gain some lift or if you got a better idea...
  12. red_ranger93

big green build

i thought i might as well throw a build thread up on the truck ive had it for a year now and done alot of work to it i bought it looking like this after it sitting in my driveway for 3 months i finally got motivation to start working on it first thing i did was replace the spring hangers as you...
  13. red_ranger93

computer cause tranny issues?

well i recently installed a transgo shift kit and tranny dont slip no more it could have been that he VB gaskets were dried out well now i got a new problem go figure now the tranny will go through phases of shifting good to sluggish or the o/d light will flash but all i have to do is turn the...
  14. red_ranger93

94 body on 2007 frame ?

i can get my hands on a rolled 2007 ranger with 7000k on it for 800 bucks my question is would i be able to put a 94 body on it both trucks are extended cab
  15. red_ranger93

looking to build a 4x4 runner

well i've been lookin and doin lots of research over the past year and im thinking about building a prerunner. what im lookin to do is build a 4x4 considering that is what my truck is already and i still want to be able to haul and launch my boat. plus im puttin a 302 in it im gonna be losing as...
  16. red_ranger93

temp sensor gone bad

alrite ive flushed the fluid in my truck put a thermastat in and my temp gauge is not workin rite one sec its hot the next its right on where its supposed tobe and the rad and hoses arent even that hot i can put my hand in the fluid when it say its almost overheatin so my question is should i...
  17. red_ranger93

every gear is a forward after doin tranny work

i put a shift kit in my truck last nite filled it up with tranny fluid would nt move at first so i added some more and bango it moves in P R N D 2 1 almost like its stuck in a forward gear at all times any ideas and also it wont move in park now but it wont rev past 1500 either looks like its...
  18. red_ranger93

got a set of 33'' super swampers tonite

payed 370 with brand new rims and tires still got over a inch of tread
  19. red_ranger93

no blower motor

i have read everything i can find on fixing the blower motor its gona be real cold soon would like to fix it i replaced resistors and the relay the truck is a 96 any tips would be awesome thanks
  20. red_ranger93

transgo kit for my 96 4.0l

alrite im havin all the symptons that the trans go kit supposedly fixes im wondering if it is any good and worth putting in ive also heard that it can be the valve body gasket is gone so i was gona put both into the truck. transmission is auto

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad