• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. breaking o2 sensor

Is there like some special tool to get the damn o2 sensor out? Ive torched it, soaked it with pb blaster, and wd40.. damn thing just aint budging! Ive looked at getting one of these things any ideas?
  2. 1990 ford ranger 2.9 issues

So ive been dealing with this sputtering issue for awhile now. Ive done the following already: Replaced all Spark Plugs. Replaced all Spark Plug wires. Replaced Distributor Cap. Verified Firing order is correct. Replaced Coil Pack. Replaced ECT. Replaced Thermostat. Replaced Thermostat Sensor...
  3. 1990 ford ranger 2.9 sputtering issues.

Hello all. I've become desperate for help. Im pretty lost at this point.. But some quick info about what my issue is..My truck seems to act as if its wanting to stall out or misfiring when I drive it. It usually begins once the motor is nice and warm ( normal running temp) . It idles fine. Also...
  4. 1990 ford ranger 2.9 sputtering

Hello, I am new to these forums and in need of some guidance. I have a 1990 ford ranger with a 2.9l It seems as if once I start driving the truck for a few min til it gets about normal temp it starts to do this "surge" in the rpms. It idles fine far as i can tell at aprox 800rpm. I have...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad