• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Engine blew - Seeking advice before next steps.

Thanks for this info! I'll definitely check local ads for lift/stand. Sounds like worst case I replace just a few things on my trans. Those symptoms I listed sounds like mostly 210k miles clutch? Also assuming that long block I picked out is a good buy for my needs. I believe it comes with the...
  2. Engine blew - Seeking advice before next steps.

My 99 4.0 engine just blew like a month ago and I'm considering buying a rebuilt motor and transmission to make it like brand new! Money isn't the biggest issue... and this truck has huge sentimental value for me! I know it would be cool to try and do a 5.0 swap... but I would rather put a...
  3. Having trouble starting my truck SOMETIMES...?

So Monday morning I went to school... Came home... Ate lunch... Came out few hours to go to work. Truck cranked and cranked but wouldn't start. Kept trying for about 15 minutes and it kicked on and drove to work no problem. Came home that night no problem. Started and drove Tuesday a couple of...
  4. Universal Window Kit with stock switches help

Trying to wire universal power windows to stock switches... 99 ranger https://imgur.com/gallery/AHTlg 1999 ford ranger xlt 4x4 everything manual. Hopefully not for long lol There's pictures I posted. Got a universal window kit. Works great... Got the stock door trim pieces that house the...
  5. Replacing E-Brake Lines

So about a year ago my left rear wheel wouldn't disengage from the e-brake and it ended up tearing all the springs and everything in there to pieces. So I took it to a shop cause I couldn't get the wheel off by hand... they did and the replaced everything and went to tighten e brake cables up...
  6. Ford Ranger 99 XLT Door Panel Wiring

My stock doors are all manual stuff. I got actuators and a nice power window kit that already comes with buttons and what not... went to junkyard today and found me the black trim piece for a power door panel with the stock buttons. I have all the buttons now and cut the wires in the door. Does...
  7. 99 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Manual V8 Swap

Hey guys. I briefly went over the long page that listed V8 swaps and what all was going into it. From what I understand I have the easiest truck that can do it? I'm looking for the absolute cheapest way to do it... Money isn't a huge issue, but this isn't my main driver. This is just an old...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad