• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Having trouble with my clutch I think...

I have a 1993 Ford Ranger, 2 wheel drive, with a 2.3 liter engine. I was driving down the freeway today when I shifted into 5th gear. As I engaged the clutch to shift the clutch got stuck and when I removed my foot from the gas pedal and it seemed like my foot was still on the gas pedal. I...
  2. Windshield Repair

I have a crack in my windshield that's beginning to spread. Is there a way to repair it, or at least stop its progress? Thank you!
  3. Smog Test

Hello, I have a 1993 Ford Ranger - 2.3 liter - 4 cylinder I took the smog test today and failed. They said that my MEAS reading was too high. The highest reading aloud is 69 and my truck read at 499. That there was too much unused to gas coming out of the tail pipe. Does anyone know...
  4. Help with changing out an electrical connector

I have a 1993 Ford Ranger -4 cylinder- 2.3 liter. I need to change out the SMP Wire Harness Connector that connects to my coolant temp sensor. If anyone knows of any good tutorials (preferably with pictures :shok: haha) I would really appreciate it. I have attached a picture of the type of...
  5. Trying to get my truck to pass smog in california

I have a 93 Ford Ranger 4 cylinder with a 2.3 liter engine. Two years ago (I know it was two years haha) I passed with flying colors. This year I took my truck in to for the test and the guy stuck the thing the tail pipe to see what kind of emissions it was kicking out before running the test...
  6. Fixing cloth inside cab

The cloth that is on the ceiling of my cab is coming loose. Does anyone know how to fix that? Thank you!
  7. The engine temperature gauge is not working

The engine temperature gauge in on my dash is not working anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, does my thermostat effect that gauge or is the thermostat just for the heater and so on... Thank you in advance!
  8. My truck will not start

1993 Ford Ranger This morning I attempted to start my truck and heard a noise. Sounded like the electrical popped or something. Was first thing in the morning and I was not ready for it so it took me by surprise and I do not remember. I do know though, that it did not attempt to turn over...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad