• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. uksparky

2.5L ('98-'01) 1998 ranger 2.5 open loop

all sorted after hours of going wrong way turn out one of the new 02s were defective
  2. uksparky

only getting .032 volts between 02 connector and ecu for the 02 ground... pulled the ECU plug connector and found the red white wire .. no breaks in wire between 02 and ECU...... looks like the UCU is my fault
  3. uksparky

California ranger 2.5 bought this truck with an engine problem, rebuilt it and got it running again got check engine light PO1131.... hooked up scanner and it stays in open loop lean condition ..but no vac leaks.. MAF is ok.. fuses ok... i replaced the 02s and front pipe/2 cats as the cat...
  4. uksparky

2.5L ('98-'01) 1998 ranger 2.5 oil pump O rings

Nothing at ace or local parts stores i am in central California i bought the ranger thinking it would be an easy fix ... oil leak and running rough had blow by so bad it pushed the oil out the dipstick ... the landings between the piston rings broke on two pistons scratching up the bore bad on...
  5. uksparky

No problem with the pressure i am rebuilding the engine at 115k ... looking down into the gears its ok, but the seals are hard... one is one and three eights other is one and half inch dia... i will try ace hardware first
  6. uksparky

Anyone know where i can get the oil pump O rings dont want to buy a new pump with O rings thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad