• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Justin d

WTB torque monsters or obx

Looking for a set of headers for the gt40p heads obx has stopped sell them I know its a long shot but if anyone has a set for sale please let me know I have cash in hand and will pay shipping
  2. Justin d

EVTM 99 explorer c125

I'm at the point of hooking everything up on my 99 expo ranger swap but I need the EVTM for c125 I have the ranger evtm . If someone could post that circuit or point me in the direction of a source it would speed my build up and would be appreciated greatly. The explorer and ranger are both 99
  3. Justin d

front shocks

I have a 99 ranger I'm working on the shocks are completely blown i found some good used ones at the salvage. But they are in a 4 banger and mine is a v6 will 5.0 in the making. My question is with the 4 cylinder shocks hold up to the 5.0
  4. Justin d

Let's see what's out there....

Here is mine
  5. Justin d

starting my 99 swap

So I started prepping the 5.0 today. I put on my motor mounts painted a few things. Next Saturday the real work will start I'm planning on pulling my 3.0 and getting the 5.0 in to place and hooked up. But something that I can't seem to find any information on is repining the plug on the battery...
  6. Justin d

99 5.0 expo swap

Hi I have gathered everything needed to do the swap through work at a salvage. I now need mounts I know brain b makes the ones I need but don't know how to get a hold of him. But also want to know if the ranger cross member works with the expo transmission and if the expo drive shaft works with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad