• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Junkyard 4.0l

I have a 2003 4.0l ranger super cab with manual transmission and 4.10 gearing that is in need of a head gasket or a new head, I picked up a junk yard motor for a decent price. I am planning on pulling a camper with the truck that has a gvw of no more than 4500lbs. Is there any upgrades I can do...
  2. 4.0L cylinder heads

I have a 2003 ranger with a 4.0 I just replaced the water pump thermostat thermostat housing and radiator now I think I am in the market for new heads. It blows white steam until it gets up to normal operating temperature then the steam goes away. I'm not one to spend money twice or do...
  3. Misfire

I'm sure that I'll get murdered for posting this but I can't find the information that I am looking for. My 03 4.0 ranger keeps throwing codes p0304 p0316 I have read about random misfires and what to do to narrow the problem down to the cause. I have changed spark plugs and wires. I know that...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad