• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. v8boy351

Need Help on 4 wheel drive issue!

My 1999 Ranger has been having issue with the 4 wheel drive since its getting older i know it happens,but i replaced the vaccum hubs with lock outs and put a new motor on the transfer case and still no 4 wheel drive. I know theres a module that goes bad also I'm assuming its that, but my worry...
  2. v8boy351

99' Ford Ranger Engine Swap 3.0L to 4.0L SOHC

How hard would it to be to swap a 4.0L SOHC from a 3.0L? Most of the late model ranger have my tranny don't they?:icon_confused: My ranger info Year:1999 Engine: 3.0L Vulcan Transmission: 5R55E Drivetrain: 4x4 I know I need: Wiring harness Computer Motor mounts Some other odd ball stuff
  3. v8boy351

99' Ford Ranger 4WD issues...

My 1999 Ford Ranger's 4wd quit on me. The lights come on and i hear the transfer case click in but the front end wont lock in. I have a feeling its the O-rings and purchased a set. Just wondering if you guys have any suggestions? Its electric shift with vaccum hubs.:annoyed: Also when its in...
  4. v8boy351

Ranger & Blazer Torsion Keys the same???

Hey guys hoping you can help me out with this question. "Are Ranger torsion keys the same as Chevy Blazers'?":icon_confused: I'm asking because i'm giving up on my dream of lifting my ranger and my buddy wants my 3" lift keys and 2" lift shackles.:fie:
  5. v8boy351

MPGs and Fuel gauge problems!!!

:annoyed:Guys I need your wisdom and advice! First is my fuel gauge. When it’s on (E) and I put gas in it, I can only put 15 gallons in it. Its has 19.5 gallon tank. When it gets low and reads (E) it spits and sputters like it’s almost out of gas. The check gauge light even lights up. Also they...
  6. v8boy351

3.3L Stroker Kit

I was wondering if anyone has tried or thought of trying a stroker kit? The Stroker Kit is forged replacement engine components (forged piston, forged connecting rods, performance piston rings, bearings, and Stroker crankshaft), which is much stronger than stock internals, and a good solid...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad