• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Check engine light mess!!

Alright guys my poor 4.0 is sick I'm throwing 5 codes. So I need help on all of them what to do where to start and what I should take on first so here is the list. P0715 P1000 P0401 P1151 P1408 Any info, experiences or point of direction would be greatly appreciated
  2. Check engine light mess!!

Alright guys my poor 4.0 is sick I'm throwing 5 codes. So I need help on all of them what to do where to start and what I should take on first so here is the list. P0715 P1000 P0401 P1151 P1408 Any info, experiences or point of direction would be greatly appreciated.
  3. in need of help

Hey guys this last weekend I took my 97 xlt ranger with a 5inch superlift, 3inch body leveling kit, and 35 inch tires out wheeling. My question is what have you guys done to make a smoother ride. I'm not expecting the ride of a town car, but two days later I'm still sore. Any words of advice...
  4. shock problems

I have a 97 ranger 4x4 4.0 lifted with 35/13.5R15s I bought with the lift already done to it. So I have a couple of questions for you guys. First off where can I measure on my truck to give me a 100% sure what size suspension lift my truck has? Secondly my shocks are toast and I'm kinda on a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad