• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Battery Light at High RPM

So as title says when the truck is ~3500 with it in gear, maybe 4000 in neutral, my battery light will flicker softly and then shine bright if rpm goes slightly higher. I thought maybe because it's been in the teens for temperature lately so maybe the belt was slipping on alternator. Put pipe on...
  2. Question about carbed 302/351

I've searched and searched with no avail so finally I'm posting. What makes swapping a carbed motor harder than doing an explorer swap. My truck is a 99 XLT 2wd base model with a 2.5, if that matters/helps. Manual windows, locks and transmission. The truck does have the 8.8 with an open diff in...
  3. Half a clutch '99

When the vehicle is cooled off the clutch seems to act normal but when it warms up I lose pressure about half way down. It has 135isk thousand on it and I wouldn't be surprised if it needs a new clutch. It just seems weird to me that it would only do this intermittently. If I did the clutch I...
  4. Front bumper picture

Got a 99 ranger and I picked up an 02 front edge bumper for it and I'm curious if anyone can post a picture from the back side of the bumper so I can try and see how to bolt all the parts back up or is it the same exact setup as the 99 bumper?
  5. Another HID question

I purchased some projector headlights and they have the h1 bulb. I then bought some hids only to get them to then realize that the plug it won't work because of the trucks being 9007 and the new headlight an h1. So I should be able to just switch the ballast out for a 9007 and plug it in as long...
  6. Front valance off a 95

Will a front air dam/valance with the circular fog lights off a 95 fit a 99 that has fog lightless. I like the looks of the circular ones better. I have a 2wd base model.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad