• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 5/6 drop

What's the steps to flip the shackles? What will I need?
  2. 5/6 drop

Ya I'm going for the stretched look but thanks for the input, I'll deff put everything into consideration. How hard is it to do the bolt-in notch? Anything I should be aware of?
  3. 5/6 drop

And for wheels I'm running 15x8 cragar soft 8's with 195/45's up front and 15x10 cragar soft 8's with 225/45 out back
  4. 5/6 drop

I'm picking up the camber eccentrics, do I just need 2 for the front? And I've been seeing that if you go lower than 6" out back then that's when you should notch? I would love to notch but that would have to be at a later date, this is my daily Andy want to get it finished in a weekend, don't...
  5. 5/6 drop

Hey guys, this is my first post. Picked up 97 2.3 5spd 4x2 and bought the djm 3/4 kit, belltech 2 inch drop coils, djm calmax dropstruts, and 2 inch drop blocks. I should get 5/6 outta this, right? How long should it take to install? I'm doing this with a knowledgable mechanic but its happening...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad