• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. no speedo

I have a 97 ranger with a sohc swap that i did everything is working got some evap codes but thats ok for now. but the speedo is inop check wiring all good speed sensor is the same from 87 to 03 i dont know what to do or check. any help would be great.
  2. no speedo

I have a 97 ranger with a sohc swap that i did everything is working got some evap codes but thats ok for now. but the speedo is inop check wiring all good speed sensor is the same from 87 to 03 i dont know what to do or check. any help would be great.
  3. need to bypass pats

I have a 97 4.0 manual that had a 4.0 ohv and i put a sohc out of a 02 ranger that was also a manual. So it cranks over put that is because im using my 97 starting system but i have no injector puls i do have power to them and i do have spark. i think i have the right key that came with the ecm...
  4. chip performance

anyone have good luck with any performance chips for a 03 4.0 ranger?
  5. 4.0 ohv to 4.0 sohc

I am swaping my push rod 4.0 with a sohc 4.0 just checking to see if anyone has done this just looking to see what wiring i will have to do at the body side connector. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad