• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hurst shifter fluid problems

Hello all. Its been a while since I posted on here a problem I had with a new hurst shifter on my '08 Ranger. Long story short after doing a lot of highway driving with my new hurst one day I noticed I had a puddle of fluid underneath my truck. Come to find out the stock shifter vents...
  2. Hurst shifter questions

Ok So I just bout an '08 ranger with a 4.0 and 5 speed, with 200 miles on the clock I ordered my hurst shifter. The shifter went in perfect, shifts great and sounds good when shifting. My problem is in third and fourth gear the stick rattles like crazy. First, second and fifth are nice and...
  3. New member, with pics!!

Hello, I guess I will introduce myself correctly on here, I just bought my second ranger, all together my 20th or so Ford, yea I like em and just wanted to post some pics of the new pride and joy, if this new truck is anything like my old ranger Ill thankfully be asking few repair questions and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad