• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84projectFORD

Off road race tragedy

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5902685.story Im puttin this thread here cause its affected us in the off road racing world. Plus i dont want racerangers thread to get derailed. Im very sad for the familys that had this happen to them. its something they should not have to deal with...
  2. 84projectFORD

billet is cool

dave@threat is just awesome. :D:D cant wait for mine!! :icon_cheers:
  3. 84projectFORD

Im Back!! and motivated

Whats up guys! been a long time since i got back on here and made any sort of progress lol. Been busy doin stuff to my diesel makin it faster, damn stuff is like doin cocain just more expensive! I also finally moved back down to phoenix and got a much better payin job to pay for my damn...
  4. 84projectFORD

F-250/350 bumper

Well i have got a new bumper built for the 05-07 (possibly the 97s and up, have not checked to see if the mounting points would work) f-250 and 350s. It keeps the stock bumper and flows with the factory body lines. The main bar that runs parallel with the front bumper has eleven bends in it...
  5. 84projectFORD

Pinion angle (what degree)

Ok so this is kinda directed toward dave but anyone is welcome to answer. Im tading Odie my 8.8 w/ 4.56 gears for his 9" he had sitting around. When i redo the spring purchase i want to know what degree the pinion should be at with the Giant 64" kit. I know dave has run this kit before thats why...
  6. 84projectFORD

why stock hubs dont work for racing

So i was playin around on YouTube and found this. Kind of a perfect example as to why i wont run the stock hubs on the race ranger lol. Now i was just gunna use the stock ones for a while but thanks to daves input i upgraded to his dana 44 hub setup. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB0dYCezwgI...
  7. 84projectFORD

Night run in sedona

alright guys, its gettin very nice out at night (not to mention nice during the day here in flag) and m itchin to do some wheelin. Next friday a few of us plan to do the greasy spoon trail in sedona backwards at night (starting around 7:00 or 8:00). Im either takin the samuri as i just got the...
  8. 84projectFORD

Who will be at Primm this weekend?

I know Jim posted a thread above aobut primm but i jsut wanted to see who is really goin now? Ill be there tomorrow at ten, eleven AM. Jim should be there at the same time as with Dzrt. Ill be in Whiskey petes hotel and be in the Jagged Extreme/Polaris pit helpin my two friends racing so anyone...
  9. 84projectFORD

Some Chevy cosmetic surgery

OK so i figured JohnnyU had a few follower on his chevy, i might have a couple. Since the Ranger is a bit on hold till i get my d-bike sold for a front end kit from dave ive spent a bit of money on my Chevy HD. I picked up two front fiberglass fenders a while back that needed some work but...
  10. 84projectFORD

8.8 spring pads the same?

Ok so i swapped in a 8.8 under my ranger but im keeping it a SUA (spring under axle) as per it keeps the wheel hop way down and the Gaint Motorsports leafs are designed for that. My question is, the spring pads seem to be about a 1/4 inch wider each side than the old 7.5. will that be a major...
  11. 84projectFORD

Fourwheelin in Sedona (has vids but are loading)

Fourwheelin in Sedona (Videos are loaded!) did some four wheelin friday afternoon in Sedona Az on the trail Broken Arrow. I brought my samuri and a few friends. peters BII no lift on 33s, open front and rear and otherwise stock both jeeps are open front and back with 3" lifts on 31s...
  12. 84projectFORD

what could this be????

so after lookin around for some stuff for the ranger (still have not made too mcuh progress on that bad boy) i ran across this anyone guess what this is and who makes it? lol:D i will hopefully be buyin it here pertty soon and possibly some other goodies from this fellow :yahoo:
  13. 84projectFORD

Hack em' up B2!

Ok so my buddy in my auto club bought a B2 a while back for one dollar (got it off his uncle) and all it needed was some new plugs. well anyhow since he is being a puss and wont register on here i figured id show the progress of it. When he first got it it had 225s on it and was all stock...
  14. 84projectFORD

what to do for Slave cylinder?

So im doin a 4.0/M50D swap into my 84 for racing but my problem is what do i do for a hose to connect the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder? should i just get a master cylinder for the M50D? if so will it come with the hose to connect them or can i jsut modify the hose to fim my old...
  15. 84projectFORD

Giant 64" leaf kit

so Im just about to buy a giant 64" leaf kit off a guy for my ranger and was wonderin if anyone on here has one and how much you like it?
  16. 84projectFORD

Explorer 4.0 gas tank fit 1st gen?

ok so i came up with the idea of puttin the gas tank out of my 92 exploder in my 84 ranger so i dont have to try to mate the exploder fuel lines to the 84 ranger fuel lines then add a high pressure pump. i dont care about the fuel gauge, the rangers never worked (a long dipstick for a tranny out...
  17. 84projectFORD

Not my ranger but she is still my baby

Ok so after 2 years of owning my 2002 Chevy HD i finally got a chance to take her in the mud. This truck aint no concrete cowboy (meaning it gets used all teh time even though it looks very nice) here is a few pics of the truck and the four of us that went. My g/f has more that ill get tonight...
  18. 84projectFORD

How will the M50D-R1 hold up?

ok so im gettin ready to put a m50D-R1 im my ranger with a 4.0 in front and 8.8 out back. my question is how strong are these trannies? has anyone used them off road in racing applications? any weak spots i need to look for? i would really rather run this tranny then run a built auto, too much...
  19. 84projectFORD

What should i do with my 4.0?

ok so i got my ohv 4.0 out and all cleaned up from the doner exploder. i hae to replace teh vavle cover gaskets, the o-ring on the distributor hole plug and maybe the intake manifold gaskets while im there since its on an engine stand right now but i was wondering what else should i look into or...
  20. 84projectFORD

2.8 to 4.0 question

ok so im puttin a 4.0 in my 84 ranger. my question is if anyone has doen this before how did you do the fuel lines? use the ones off the explorer that is my doner? but if i do that how do i connect them to the 84 fuel lines before the tank? i plan on just running a hig pressure, high volume...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad