• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. It died!

I have a 90 ranger with the 2.9, I had it running in the shop the other night and it died just as if the key had been shut off. It won't restart, it's getting fuel so it has to be a spark issue. Wiring is not my strong suite so I'm looking for help on what it might be. Thanks.
  2. Help!

Someone help me please! I have a 1990 ranger that I'm putting together, I finally got it running and was playing around with it the 4x4 selector now it's stuck in 4 low and won't disengage. It's a 5speed manual with the electronic shift transfer case. could it be the transfer case motor or is...
  3. 90 Ranger 4x4 front hubs

I've just started to put a lift on my 90 ranger, when I pulled the front wheel the hub came with it (which seems to be a common deal with these). The problem I have is that one of the springs on the hub is broken. I'm not very familiar with these so my question is, can I just replace the broken...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad