• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Hard front end lean

2003 2wd 3.0 with 220k on it. My front suspension leans hard to the front left, I believe the tire even hits the fender on hard enough bumps. Are the factory coil spring known to break, I really need to get this fixed because it is wearing into wheel bearings pretty hard. Thanks!
  2. Daily driver tire for 15x8

I have black rock 941 dune series wheels on my truck with el dorado legend gt 235/60r15 tires. I love the eldorados, they get great traction no matter the weather. My only problem is there expensive so what would be another good size for them? The rims have a 4.000 in backspacing with a -13.00...
  3. Ball joints

I have to replace the ball joints on my 03 3.0. Its a 2wd so its coil suspension. I was wondering if anyone knows any easy ways or good videos? Keep in mind I bought the individual ball joints
  4. Camshaft position sensor

My 03 has a error code reading the camshaft position sensor and when looking online I see the whole unit and the top of it for sale where the wired plug in. I was wondering if you could just buy the black electric piece and replace it?
  5. Clutch replacement

I know my clutch is almost gone in my ranger, butvi was wondering how hard they are to replace? I've been told the slave cylinder is hard to bleed but if I'm just replacing the clutch I shouldn't have to worry about that should I? Its a 03 3.0
  6. Steering wheel short

I think my steering wheel has a short or something in it. If I lower it even one click then nt turn signals wont work and my tail lights wont light up. How far would I have to dig to fond this? Also how do I hook up a shift light? It has the stock one in the dash with a black and red wire but...
  7. Tuner or pulley kit?

I got a 03 3.0 short bed with a manual granny. Its a thunderbolt edition and my granny is already geared high. I want a little more kick out of it and would it be better to get a tuner or a pulley kit, i'vee seen arguments for both and I don't know which to go with. I've already modified my air...
  8. Suspension toughness?

I was wondering how hard it is to bust a rear shock? I've noticed my driver side sits about a inch lower than the passenger. I've noticed something on my rear axle looked like ots leaking but I can't fond anything. Are they easy to bust and easy to replace?
  9. fuel pump

Pretty sure my fuel pump has went out on my truck, but I want a opinion before I replace it. I started my truck and it idled below 500 rpm for about 15 seconds, then shut offit only starts if I pump the gas, but then it runs like it needs new plugs, I have to pump the gas then the highest it...
  10. Startup problem

My 03 starts right up every time mostly on the first few cranks, except for when I fill up. When I fill my truck up it just cranks and cranks, usually of I pump the gas then it starts faster but it still cranks alot, is it something to do with my fuel pump? Also I put led turn signals in my...
  11. Wheels debate(still)

I'm still tore about which wheels to get. I think Hesse would fit but there made for a race car. My truck stis low and I know I don't ever put much weight. Help
  12. clutch

Is there anyway you can adjust how far up the pedal comes before my clutch starts to catch? On my 03 it catches right at the top, its been like that since I bought it and its only got 115k on it, I shouldn't be replacing a clutch this soon.
  13. rims

I want new wheels and I was wondering somewhere (besides summitracig, jegs) to get black or black and red wheels for relatively cheap. And should I put a 16x8 on it or 15x8. Everyone tells me different things
  14. e brake catch

I believe my e brake on the drivers side of ny truck is catching. I can tell its not got as much power as it used to. If I take off slow or even pit it in neutral on a flat surface and roll it I hear a grinding noise sort of screeching almost. Any help? Its on a 03 3.0 stepside bed reg cab
  15. Ranger wheels

I got a 03 regular cab 2wd ranger, has the stock wheels for a older model ranger on it but I want to take it back to 16's. I want 16x8's but I need to know that they will bolt up right and was wondering if they'll stick out any.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad