• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. B2 project idea

So my wifes car got totaled and we are talking about a replacement. Her dad had a B2 and she is kicking around the idea of getting one cheap and fixing it up. She would need a auto tranny and a 6cyl. and 4x4.. It would get 30 MTs, and no lift. We can get a cheap running B2 for cheap. So we...
  2. newb here, need advise

Hey guys, The names Jason, I just got rid of my 81 ford bronco (351w. c6 np208. 2 " rancho lift, 35" MT baja claws. etc...) and I am going to replace it with a ranger. I live in Whittier, CA (about 15 miles out of down town L.A.) and want to get the most info about whats good to buy and whats...
  3. newb here

Hey guys, The names Jason, I just got rid of my 81 ford bronco (351w. c6 np208. 2 " rancho lift, 35" MT baja claws. etc...) and I am going to replace it with a ranger. I live in Whittier, CA (about 15 miles out of down town L.A.) and want to get the most info about whats good to buy and whats...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad