• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Need help in building a box for 1 H.O. 8"

I need some ides on how to build a box in my 98 standard cab ranger. Ive removed the center console armrest. Im thinking about doing sometnhing like where i make the top of the boc about 2 inches below the back window, then come of that at a 45 on each side and make like a delta wing shape box...
  2. Adjusting camber q's. IMPORTANT!

I have now found out that i have to buy 2 eccentric bolt kits to adjust the camber on the front of my 98 ranger since it is coil sprung. but my question is that if i have to buy these to adjust it does that mean its never been adjusted? Right now it has what seems to be an eccentric on the back...
  3. new tires worn down to belts

I had a new set of bfg at,s put on my truck,and only about 4500 miles later the inside of both front tires are showing belts. Is this an alignment problem or a chamber problem as I don't want to have to buy new tires the fast. Is the camber even adjustable on rangers?my steering wheel is not...
  4. 4.5 quarts, or five in 98 2.5/

I changed my oil yesterday in preperation for winter, and they had mobil 1 high mileage 5 quart jugs on sale. but anyways. everywhere i look it says the motors takes 4 1/2 quarts with a standard size filter, but mine took the whole 5 with the standard motorcraft fl400s. is everybody listing the...
  5. one 8" or two 10" subs in reg cab

Im having trouble deciding on which to do. i was looking at , since space is a major issue in a reg cab, i was looking at one 8" jbl gto sub since its capable of 1000 watts but reguires quite a bit of mounting depth. my idea was to make a tube enclosure and build it to optimum sealed enclosure...
  6. EGR Insuffecient flow code

Im getting this code and dont understand why. It has a new BW egr valve and egr sensor. I do have a spectre drop in filter and a 50 series flowmaster dualed out. Could that cause the problem, or is the valve not opening enough? Ive tested for vacume leakes everuwhere and found none. Truck idles...
  7. Performance module for our rangers

I found this on ebay after my friend bought one for his 97 2.5 ranger and it is the real deal. Just wanna know what yall think about...
  8. HID's installed, now radio interference

I installed an hid kit on my 98 ranger, and now there is static interference in my radio.I have them installed so that there only on low beams. when i switch to high beams, the static sound goes away, but when i switch to my low hid's, theres static. has anybody else encountered this problem or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad