• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. this important and time senitive now

Question 98 ranger 2wd ??? v8 year needed -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry admins but this is a project im trying to nextweek and need to go pick some parts this weekend while it will be a muddy mess at the yard snows all gonna melt and its...
  2. 98 ranger 2wd ??? year needed

alright Im new well I posted once I got my 98reg cab 6ft bed 4 banger ranger im looking to put a djm lowering kit 4/5 plus c notch on it which I have sitting in boxes in my garage and looking to put on the 02 chrome top edge bumper with fogs which I just seen on this site wondering what the...
  3. djm ?????? 3098 4-5

ya reality sucks umm ya im not doing all this now I had to pay the man lol but I do have all the djm parts sitting in back of truck at the moment which is the first step but with this truck I was thinking of putting new shackles to lower the back to the original frame point then of using the...
  4. djm ?????? 3098 4-5

I realize its not a complete frame drop but do I need shackles to put bumper on the ground? but how close does body come to ground ? or can go? like im thinking about putting bags in rear for towing a trailer but I would like to be able to drop the rear bumper in the grass too. since the...
  5. djm ?????? 3098 4-5

djm c notch? yes u did answer a lot of questions I ordered a c notch kit for the thing from djm as well and yes I am using explorer rearend now I read on the instructions there id something to do with disc brakes on the ranger rear end but its all good I found a lot of 95-01 axles now I just...
  6. djm ?????? 3098 4-5

I got my boxes in mail today with no u bolts or shackles like I read the install paper and said came with shackles and well idk im looking to get bed bolts from ford what else do I need? like the clips for bed bolts? ubolts? shackle bolts? control arm bolts? kinda disappointed at the moment...
  7. 98 ranger what year v8 explorer do i need ?

hi im new I just got on here I got a stock 98 ranger 4 banger want a v8 but what explorer years fit in ranger and does dashboard and door panels fit I know engine will require wire harness and cpu swap as well but im looking for a explorer now to do this swap? like I want to put seats and dash...
  8. can i make factory axle posi ?

can i make my 98 factory2wd 4 banger axle posi ? or do i need to find a different axle also if swap axles can i still get the cobra disc brakes to mount on say a explorer rear end like i can my factory now ? or is all the same looking to just go to junkyard and pull off the calibers and...
  9. pittsburgh pa

hi im looking for members in the area looking to do a 98 ranger 2wd slam and brakes and well could meet up too maybe at car shows and whatnot but ya im looking to put cobra brakes all the way around as well as posi and slam it and all that good stuff this year and well 5.0 in the winter months...
  10. 98 2wd new and need help

hello everyone I joined this because the web kept taking me here anyway so hi I own a 98 ranger 2wd 4 banger which maybe by next year will be 5.0 efi but right now I got a stock ranger well got 03 cobra mags 17" with 50 series but well im looking to lower truck 4/5 djm if anyones selling a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad