• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Where to buy door seal

I have a 1996 ranger. On the bottom of the door is a seal with 11 clips. Does anyone know were to buy one on line? My Ford dealer said no longer available from Ford.
  2. Where to buy alternator?

I am buying a new alternator saturday. In my town we have. Advance auto parts. Autozone, and Carquest. Advance and autozone have $99.99 units and carquest $119.00. All rebuilt. Where would you go?
  3. voltage regulator?

I have a 1996 ranger 2.3 2 wd. The volt meter on the dash has always run center on the gauge. There is a picture of a battery on the gauge. The gauge has a red line at the bottom for low and a red line at the top for high. With the battery picture in the center. My gauge moves from center to...
  4. battery drain

1996 ranger 2.3 2WD. Multimeter shows a .14 amp draw. Goes away when i pulled fuse 25. Labled as GEM system. I found a black control unit under the dash that clicks when i put the fuse back. Anyone know what this control unit is or the GEM system. Thank you.
  5. fuel and temp gauge

I had a thread about my fuel gauge being stuck after truck is off. But now my temp gauge is also stuck. I also forgot at the time of the first thread. I had just pressure washed my engine. Is there any wire harness under the hood i should check? Or do i need a new gas temp gauge?
  6. fuel gauge help

1996 ranger 2.3. My fuel gauge stays on all the time. I noticed it staying at 1/4 tank. I filled it up. Now it reads full. Seems to read right. Any one ever fix this problem?
  7. Holes in front fenders

I have a 1996 ranger. I removed front fender badges. I found three holes. The large hole looks like its for wiring. Is there a option for side marker lights? Has anyone done this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad