• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nathanielstewart

Differential help!!!

I have a 94 ranger 2.3l xlt and was in the process of upgrading a ring and pinion with an overhaul kit.I thought I had a ford 7.5 but turns out i have a ford 8.8 the truck was bone stock when i got it so my question is what is the spline count and if it is 28 spline like in the 4.0 what spline...
  2. nathanielstewart

tires

Im going to be buying some 35x12.50s in the next month or to when I have the cash saved up and I wanted to ask what people thought would be the best on road tire since for the next year or so I am going to only have a hardship license and be confined to on road travel.I was thinking of cooper...
  3. nathanielstewart

1994 ford ranger fog light valence?

I have a 1994 ford ranger xlt 2.3l that came without a lower fog light valence on the front bumper I want to put one on there. Can I order one or is the holes on the bumper different?all of the rangers that year appear to be the same but wanted to ask before I spent to money on one . If anyone...
  4. nathanielstewart

lift help

just got started installing a rough country 4 inch lift on a 2wd 1994 ranger. ofcourse things dont go together as easily as planned and since im only 19 and dont have a surplus of tools its not to easy. major issue i am running into is how to cut the rivets out. i assume i can drill them out but...
  5. nathanielstewart

Show me your rims!

I have a 94 ranger and I am about to buy rims for a set of 35 12.50 r 15s. i was looking at rims and cant find any with the right hub bore beliving that it is 70.3 or something like that. now Im asking if the rim has a larger hub circle than the stock rims and still has the right lug pattern and...
  6. nathanielstewart

random question

i have a 94 ranger 2wd in the process of lifting(3 inch body 4 in rc) to put on 35 12.50 r15s i was wondering if i cud put 15x10s on there bc most ppl have 15x8 but i want wide offset rims still being 15s. also the skyjacker 6 inch lift coils i found are they for all rangers or 4x4 only?finnaly...
  7. nathanielstewart

sup everybody

:headbang: finnaly created an account i have been on trs for a while currently building my ranger up since i temporarily dont have a license have a 3 inch body lift and the 4 inch rc is on the way gonna put in 5:13 gears in and throw some 35s on it. have a few questions i found 6 inch skyjacker...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad