• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel Pump Issues

I just got finished up with the Duraspark conversion to went to give it a crank, it's trying to turn over but won't start. First thing I did is crack the line to the carb and to my surprise no fuel is getting to the carb. I just put a new fuel pump on, dropped and cleaned the tank and put a new...
  2. Fuel pump issues

I'm having some issues with the replacing the fuel pump on my 85'. I got the old one off but the fuel pump push rod won't in far enough to put the new pump back on? I tried cranking the motor over by hand but it didn't seem to help. Any suggestions?
  3. Duraspark Conversion

Hey guys, I've decided the best route for me to take on my recently acquired 85' BII is to do the duraspark conversion. The previously messed with the wiring and I'm having a hard time telling what he did. I figured I can eliminate this mess by going with the conversion from the get go. I plan...
  4. New BII member with questions

Hey guys, I just pick up an 85' Bronco II Eddie Bauer yesterday for $500. The body is pretty straight and the interior is pretty clean. It hasn't been on the road since 08/09 from what I know but it was supposedly running less than a year ago. The last owner put a new carb, distributor and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad