• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rangerdanger208

94 f350 no spark!

so it just randomly decides it doesn't want to start. this happens like once a week but normally it will start after a while. i have no spark coming from the coil. is it a bad coil or is the problem deeper? when it happened in the past it will attempt to fire then lose spark. it turns over and...
  2. rangerdanger208

Idaho prerunner project

hello again! I thought I would move my thread here from the prerunner forum. Here we go!!!:icon_welder:
  3. rangerdanger208

93 dies and runs rough

hello. I have a 93 automatic. sometimes when I hit a bump or go over train tracks my truck just dies. while coasting I can put it in neutral and start it back up and it runs fine. my check engine light is always going on and off as well. some days my truck wont start but if I open the door and...
  4. rangerdanger208

low budget prerunner project

hello! thought I would post my progress. This is my first build and have almost no influence accept for a couple other rangers. im from Idaho and no one here is really into prerunners. we have tons of open desert and a lot of back country roads so I am surprised!
  5. rangerdanger208

hello from idaho!

new to this forum but have been following it for a while! Im from Idaho falls and I have a 93 ranger with motivated plans of a prerunner project. I cant wait to hear everyones feedback and im sure much needed advise! :headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad