• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93dangerranger

Motor Swap??

Would it be worth it swap in a new/reman 3 nothing into my ranger, or to swap in a 302? i have a 93 currently with a 3.0 and she's starting to die on me here, what kind of work money or parts would be necessary...i'm pretty mechanical so i could proly do it myself
  2. 93dangerranger

No Front Brakes!! Help!!

I just recently had a extended line (skyjacker) take a crap on me, i just replaced it with a new braided line from a local shop..i've bled the crap outta the brakes, front and back, got some air, but mostly fluid..it seened that i had pressure when the truck was off..but as soon as i start it...
  3. 93dangerranger

wheel question..please help!!

I have a 93 rangerXLT supercab 2wd with a 4 inch lift on it and 31's. when turned almost to full lock my tire rubs on the front sway bar. i'm planning on buying new rims and i'm not sure what offset or backspace to get, the guy at the tire shop said to get a 15x8 -19, which would push the wheel...
  4. 93dangerranger

Ranger lift questions

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with the 4 inch rough country lift for a 2wd s/c. how they ride, or how it is to install. any info would be great, along with a pic or two. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad