• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tsayyote

P1506 Code and Slow return to Idle

Well I don't think I'm going to be of any more help. I replaced my IAC today and it seems to have cured all of my idle issues including the hanging idle between shifts. I'm not convinced it's fixed, so I hope the truck proves me wrong.
  2. tsayyote

Found this today. http://www.ranger-forums.com/2-3l-2-5l-i4-tech-31/blown-maf-hotwire-slow-return-idle-137535/ Might be relevant to our issue.
  3. tsayyote

I've got the same exact problem as you SMBA2003. RonD was helping me in my other thread, but I'm interested to see if you figure this out before I do. I have to find my bluetooth obdII to hook up to Torque to run the mode tests to see if I get the same results as you. I also see a bunch of...
  4. tsayyote

Having one heck of a time recalibrating my speedometer. Help!

Swapped axles in my '02 2.3L duratech 5spd from the 7.5" 4.10 gears to the 8.8" with 3.73 gears. My speedometer is off. When it says I'm doing 45mph, my gps reads 49mph and the gap gets bigger as speed increases. I took it to ford and asked them to reprogram the truck for 3.73, which they did...
  5. tsayyote

Axle swap. Debating size/gearing

Hey guys, I think my rear axle is on its way out so I'm going to swap in another. Between 65-70mph I get a bad rumbling/vibration noise that sounds similar to driving on those lines that are cut into the side of the highway to let you know you're veering off the road. I've got a '02 2.3L...
  6. tsayyote

New clutch time!

So in the midst of moving and planning for a wedding, my throwout bearing decided to file for retirement Friday night. So did some searching here and got some good info, just need some opinions on my choices. Truck is a 99 2.5 manual rcsb, bone stock with 232,xxx miles. When I bought the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad