• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. do i have to have a body lift?

hey there everyone my question is i have a 93 ranger 2wd and i was able to pick up some 31 10.50s for pretty cheap i want to do a 3 inch body to clear them but i dont have the money right now to do so i have once put some coil spring controls on my front springs which is supose to lift me 2...
  2. wishful question

hey there everyone my question is i have a 93 ranger 2wd and i was able to pick up some 31 10.50s for pretty cheap i want to do a 3 inch body to clear them but i dont have the money right now to do so i have once put some coil spring controls on my front springs which is supose to lift me 2...
  3. any ideas on finishing this console

a few weeks ago i made my 60/40 seats in to bucket seats i still need to get seat covers but i think it looks alot better in there my question is do yall have any ideas on how to install this console cause my floor is up in frount and goes down in the back any ideas will be greatly...
  4. 2wd bodylift and or bigger tires?

hey yall its me once again i have had my truck now for about 2 years and i have always wanted to do a 3 inch body and get 15 inch rims for 31 10.50s the probelm is its a 2wd and everytime i tell somebody what i want to do they call me crazy and almost always the first response is WHY.....its not...
  5. have a idea what do yall think?

hey yall i have been thinking about taking my carpet out i got a 93 3.0 ext cab xlt and i wanted to get that rubber floor mat but they want $170 if i do it myself so i got a idea at wal-mart they sell paint in bed liner for only $45 (black) i think its a good idea now my question do yall think...
  6. Truck almost overheating and brakes grabing? help please

hey yall yesterday i was driving through town and im from flordia so it was pretty hot well anyway my truck temp gage read about at the L of normal and i have only been driving for about 30 minutes and also i know i need new brakes but my front passenger brakes started grabing which in turn...
  7. got a ? on vacuum tubes

hi my name is greg and ive been on here looking how everybody is doing custom maf senser adapters for a k&n filter but what i have not seen was what happens to those two little vacuum lines that go in to the back of that box any insight on this wouold be gratly appreacited and again thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad