• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. King Crush

AFter I lifted it, driveshaft is too short?

After I lifted it, driveshaft is too long? I know it does not make sense if you jack something up it should make the driveshaft hafta be too longer, you would think it would be too short. But I put a 6'' Sj on it. The slave cylinder went out and my buddies dad put a new slave cylinder and...
  2. King Crush

I tried to go up a rocky hill. *PICS*

So last weekend I was at my freinds and there his this huge hill by his house, and it his known for being knarly and not many people have made it up. I tried and I just couldn't get traction on all those rocks. The rocks were good size too like basketballs and a bunch a little ones. I made it...
  3. King Crush

What is the difference of Skyjacker 6'' and 8''?

Are the axle beam brakets the same and just longer coils, and you use the factory block under the rear leafs. Or are the axle beam brakets longer?
  4. King Crush

I put a suspension lift on my ranger, not big enough for me.

Ok, as you all probably know from my other threads I just put on a 6'' SJ Class II lift on my 93 ranger munual-. I have 33's on there. Well, I want 35's. So when I get more money I'm going to put a body lift on. I have some questions though cuz I have never put on a body lift. After I get the...
  5. King Crush

Welding the spider gears? And more questions.

So my neighbor is got a 93 ranger just like mine, just auto, but it his totaled. Well, I want a locked rear end, but I don't wanna spend $600-700 or whatever it cost, plus switcing rear ends is probably easier than taking a locker in and out, plus I know that fu'ker is locked.. It's got a 8.8 in...
  6. King Crush

Ranger died yesterday!

First fu'kin' day :mad:I got emmisions plates, and everyting. I go to get gas at a Sinclair gas station I was on empty, and I was filling it up while it was idling, and when I went to leave it just died. I tried to start it, and it started for a second and died, and did this for a few seconds...
  7. King Crush

Cutting the 2nd cat off?

So yesterday I brough my ranger to the exhaust shop, and had 'em put on Flowmaster 40. The cut the old mufler off, and started it for me and reved it up so I could hear what it sounded like. Straights it was to poppy. Then they held a glasspack on it, a diferent Flowmaster, than the 40. The 40...
  8. King Crush

Took it out for the first time *PICS*

First time takin' her offroad. She did awesome. Made it through the bog my house so easy in 4 wheel. After doing it in 4 wheel a few times, I put it in 2 high and did it barley though, lol. That limited slip in the rear is awesome. And I have no clearence problems with the new lift. :cool: I...
  9. King Crush

Put roll bar on my Ranger and some other stuff! *PICS*

Yep, did it last night at my buddies. Bought the roll bar off craigslist way up in the mountains. She took $120 for it and it had nice Fox lights all wired up and all on it. Her husband said they are better than KC, but I do know they sure light the fu'k up. She said the roll bar came out of a...
  10. King Crush

Pics of my Ranger before and after the lift!

It was a b1tch puttin' it on, but it's on. Here's some pics from it!
  11. King Crush

I lift my Ranger now the front end makes a clunk noise!!! WTF!!!

So I just got done with the lift on my ranger. Put a 6'' SJ class II. We aligned it half ass and the allignment place will do it more. Well when I have it in 4 wheel and I hit the gas I clunk noise comes from the front end. I looked under there everything is got clearence and nothing is hitting...
  12. King Crush

Broke two outer tie rod rubber caps.

Ya when I separated 'em with the pickle fork it pokes a hole in both. Figured I got the thing all apart and before I get it together and aligned miles well buy new ones. You can't just replace the rubber it is built in. The weird thing was I went to Cheackers and they had the left in stock the...
  13. King Crush

Good cheap way to make my Ranger sound good?

I was gonna bring it to a hotrod custom exhaust shop and have them put Headman header on it dual all the way back 2 cats, and all. True duals. That would been pretty pricey though, and from what people tell me headers on a stock motor won't do much? I just wanna make it sound decent. I want the...
  14. King Crush

Skyjackers crossmember don't fit!

So I got my lift pretty much all in. All I got to do is put my new brake lines on. Pull the damn pitman arm somehow, put the new on, and put my crossmember on. One problem. I got my radias arm brakets in and my radias arms in too. Well the crossmember Skyjacker gave me is about a 1/2'' to long...
  15. King Crush

Using the top or bottom mounting hole for the front axle?

So I see where each side of the front axle bolts into the mounting brackets there are 2 holes a bottom one and a top one. I used the top one. Does it matter? I'm sure it has to do with allignment. I would think the bottom would be better to use than the top cuz less angle the axle is. I got...
  16. King Crush

Lifting the rear with blocks instead of leafs.

So I got a 6'' Skyjacker class 2, but I got mine with blocks for the rear. Am I gonna have lees flex in the rear since I used blocks. Any pros and cons to using blocks or leafs. If I don't like it I can always just order new leafs and buy 'em and put 'em on. The guy at 4-Wheel Parts said I will...
  17. King Crush

Removing pitman arm?

So I got a '93 Ranger that I only had for about a month now. I been bustin' my a$$ to put this Skyjacker 6'' class 2 on it. Well I need to get the damn pitman arm off. I went to Napa and bought a puller for it, and that was like $40. I got the puller on it. Got it has tight as I could, even used...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad